Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Women that Vape

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Sirvapealot, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands Member

Device:
    e-cig
    Juice:
    Strawberry
    Being honest, I'm not sure people would view women differently for vaping. I don't think it would be seen as specifically sexy or not sexy, either way, to be honest. I know that I don't think about what I look like when I vape. I just focus on the fact that it is helping me to stop smoking, and I also know that I will be able to make myself a lot healthier in the future from taking this step in my life, so that is one of the main reasons that I choose to do it - not because of what anybody else might think about my choices.

Kezzy likes this.
  2. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    So true people really stink when they smoke, so when it's a women it's even worse because they are more delicate. :)

3. Kezzy

Kezzy New Member

Device:
    Totally wicked resolve
    Juice:
    Bubble gum
    I wouldn't agree that a woman was more delicate, but I guess I would agree that a woman who stinks is less feminine.

4. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Lol, don't you think that most women are more delicate than most men? Yeah, they are less feminine when they stink, maybe it's a choice of words. :)

5. Kezzy

Kezzy New Member

Device:
    Totally wicked resolve
    Juice:
    Bubble gum
    I do agree yes, I don't know, I think the world delicate reminds me of weak. Must be a feminism thing haha! I'm definitely more delicate than most men, although I would definitely be able to show a man who's boss if I had to ;) any way this is going off topic :rolleyes: