Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Why am i having headaches from vaping?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by roger1003, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Gombafej

Gombafej New Member

Device:
    PC
    Juice:
    Orange
    You might be allergic to it. Check with your doctor if the problem persists. It could be also that you're not used to it.

2. Stopcigarettes

Stopcigarettes Member

Device:
    eGo-t
    Juice:
    RY4
    It could be the level of nicotine that you are getting from vaping isn't the same as you did when you were smoking. Try to regulate the amount of nicotine that comes out.

3. Aira

Aira Guest

Maybe too much nicotine in your juice. Try lowering it down a bit and see what happens.

4. ShawnG

ShawnG New Member

Device:
    iTaste SVD 2.0
    Juice:
    G-Men
    For me, issues would always evolve from the type of juice I was using and how strong the nicotine level was. I tank vape now and usually used 18% or under nicotine levels. I don't recommend drip vaping with high nicotine, though. I usually stick to a juice I like that doesn't mess me up. You can't always trust juice makers. There isn't a whole lot of guidelines in place that protects you from how they make the juice, that is the real legal struggle with vaping, figuring out how they will be regulating it and the manufacturing of it. No offense to the Chinese or internationally folks but I'd recommend not buying juice make in another country outside of your own.

5. oportosanto

oportosanto Member

Device:
    Vape Pen Endeavor
    Juice:
    Churrios
    Yeah, there are quite a few reasons why that might happen, but withdrawal certainly is one of the main reasons why we can have an headache.