Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

where did you buy PG + VG ?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Blackwell doesnt care, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I wanna buy PG + VG and nicotine.
    i wanna know online and offline shop
    THANKS

2. appalavar

appalavar New Member

No 'offline' shops will sell nicotine, not incomstralia (at least not legally). I got my nic from http://www.importnicotine.com in the US.

As far as VG/PG goes, I get some from Steam e-cigs (they also have a B&M store in Beaconsfield in Sydney), and some from Vape King.

I found all these ingredients to be premium quality.

As an aside, your question implies you wish to know about B&M ('brick and mortar' or 'offline') stores which would imply 'in my area ofcomstralia' which brings me to.. Where do you live (what town)? It is best to put your approximate location into your profile so it shows your equivalent of 'Campsie, Sydney' (where I am).

3. Jake

Jake New Member

Yep, letting us know where about your located or even better putting a location in your profile is a great start. Even just a state helps, as you will see if you spend time on the forum there is even some people from other countries about.

But a Big welcome to the forum anyway, oh and maybe try the search feature as your question may have been asked an answered already. There's a lot of posts on the forum about PG & VG with some current and on the first page of the appropriate sections of the forum. I know, I know.... It's easy to just ask and not spend time looking around, but you just never know what other interesting threads you might come across.

Anyways, best of luck and hope you enjoy the forums. I know I am.

4. missvape

missvape Active Member

Device:
    Pen Type
    Juice:
    Milk Man
    For online shops, here are my recommendations:
    • NicVape
    • VapeInc
    • MakeMyVape (In case you're from the UK)
    • E-Liq
    • ECigExpress
    As far as offline recommendations, I don't know since my local vape stores don't have those.:(