Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where can i get a good nicotine liquid from?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by vamlerse, Sep 16, 2015.

1. one x sweet

one x sweet New Member

Damn, i ordered mine on the 25th (monday) and its just arrived...cant beat that

The invoice was marked Vegetable Glycerine, and customs had opened the invoice pouch to take a squiz obviously.

Well packaged...bottle inside a sealed plastic bag, inside of bubble wrap, inside a box, inside the satchel.

And its the clearest looking nic i have ever had.

Straight to the freezer, ill have to get some more bottles to break it down in the next couple of days.

But Hiliq, looking good so far

2. Magic 8 Ball

Magic 8 Ball New Member

I must say there delivery times are super quick, ordered friday at my door Wednesday

3. LabGrrl

LabGrrl New Member

Just curious stylemessiah, what size bottle did you buy.

4. campes

campes New Member

I bought a 250ml 200mg/ml bottle

Like i said earlier, after being burned for $120 for the dud litre from MFS and then HealthCabin,
    my first order from any nic supplier now is going to be less than a litre, doesnt make any sense
    to me personally given what ive been through to spend any more and roll the dice initially.
    Anything smaller to me would have been a bit bonkers, i tried to strike a balance.

And if its as good as it looks, the double strength will last me a good while.

5. I love Tacos!

I love Tacos! New Member

OK, I'm about to order my first E-liquid. So Hiliq, guys?

EDIT: the deed is done. Can't wait.

6. Delacy

Delacy New Member

Oops, so sorry. You did say it on page 2, AND I now remember reading it. But then I saw your post on this page some time later & had forgotten reading your earlier post. My apologies.

7. Ary Jan

Ary Jan New Member

8. Melissa L

Melissa L New Member

Are they currently the cheapest, in terms of shipping? $25 for 30mL, 18mg. Including shipping.

Is that worth it? So far it is the cheapest I've seen. Also Is the product quality as good as the stuff from Hiliq?

I hope to make my own juices at some point, but for now I want the best quality liquid with cheapest shipping costs.

I ordered a 10 pack 10 ml sampler from Hiliq for $70 including shipping. So that's 100mL for $70.

(Yeah, I'm a newb - but I can afford it at least!! :p )

9. chibimatty

chibimatty New Member

Lol, the "like i said earlier" wasnt intended as a reprimand reminder, i was just using english :)

Sometimes that happens ! :)

10. Jeff P

Jeff P New Member

Im not even slightly peeved i didnt know about the discount code :)

11. Kristen

Kristen New Member

At the moment, molinshop is currently offering juices at bargain prices, 25-30% discounts on all Moliq juices. Put on the code "FIRST15" to get further 15% off on your first order.
    It makes quite a difference.
    I loved the raspberry, big water melon and soft banana.
    I'll get more of those and try some custard.
    They have nic in 50/50 vg pg, and 70/30 vg pg, You can get any strength nic you want, from 100mg/ml with you must dilute, or you can get 100ml bottles of 70-30vg/pg at 6mg/ml or 8mg/ml. Allowing you to use it straight from the bottle, no diluting.
    Send them an email, call them on skype, they're really friendly.
    They also have a facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/MolinShop.UK/

12. ventor

ventor New Member

That's ok. I was more annoyed at myself for not remembering that you had said it.