Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. vzsy8mgstde

vzsy8mgstde New Member

For me it would be anything less chunky, more streamlined and slender. And with some smooth lines rather than big tanks that are squared off and don't sit flush with the battery or are wider than the battery.

I really like the ones that Crisscross posted with the ego collars that smooth out the progression from battery to tank.

If big batteries are really necessary then I'd rather have a longer one than a short chunky one.

Like the Provari is nice, but the indentations on it are more masculine than I'd like....and why can't it be slimmer but longer?

So many of the mods look like they were made for a bikey type of guy. Or for those girls in the pics on girlswhovape.com who are covered in tattoos and piercings. I've got nothing against tatts and metal, it's just not my style.

2. Kaio j

Kaio j New Member

I'm no spring chicken :p I guess I"m not that old...but I do have 2 grandchildren already...hahaha.

LOL and under my name it says Senior Member....awwwww come on now...I'm not having senior moments yet :p Buwhahaha

3. beatsbydrkknf

beatsbydrkknf New Member

Hey mr Gruffy :)
    I was stoked when the color matched so perfectly!
    Feedback: I have to agree it is a bit heavy but it's durable I've dropped it heaps of times and never had an issue. Not hard to use at all. And like you said if I ever get attacked I could kill someone with it :)

4. meeramol29

meeramol29 New Member

Mr Gruffy...to me it's color and something cute to go on top...LOL My Provari is very heavy but it's pink so therefore it's cute :) I used to think I would never like something like a provari because it's heavy but I like having something that's durable and doesn't feel like it would break if I drop it (which I do from time to time).

5. Eldelm84345

Eldelm84345 New Member

I prefer the slim lines of the Ego style battery and add a clearo to the top of that. Colour wise I would be like Chriscross and go one all the colours. I guess its good that you can get the stardust clearos in all sorts of colours - just a shame you cant fit nice glass DTs on top of them :( That would be my ideal. lol but then I am not very far along in my vaping journey so who is to say what I will prefer in the months to come.

6. Zoomer

Zoomer New Member

Personal opinion only. Would not presume to generalise.

Size. Most of my gear has a total length of under 180mm battery + tank + tip. As a full time vaper battery size at least 900mah. Hate constantly changing batteries. Only vape one flavour so prefer 1300mah

Weight. I have puny hands so weight is an issue. Most battery mods are too heavy once you add 18650 batteries. Best i can manage is a mini lava tube with 18350 battery. Vision spinners are substantial but as long as I use one that has a soft coating I can hold them just fine. SS is too slippery for the weight.

Colour. For me I prefer mix and matching the top. Tried wraps to help change colour but they were slippery. Like the way mod tubes are interchangeable.

Button. Like clicky buttons that are easily found (not recessed). Must turn off immediately. None of this delayed shut off. I use my finger joint rather than my finger tip so I prefer those towards the top.

Use characteristics. I prefer stylish rather than pretty. I stick to the same gear so I like vv and can leave vw. I like airy Vapes so adjustable airflow (I use the cone to manage that). I love the idea of a box mod but most are too heavy/bulky. I prefer mix and match batteries to make my tank collection look good. Most would know that I am a tank girl through and through so anything I buy must make my tanks look balanced and good. Bit OCD about balanced visual. Also having done this for a while I use different setups for visiting the pub vs family gatherings vs golf vs fishing vs home so have yet to find one size fits all

In all I would like something lightweight, long battery life, interchangeable setups/colours with some non slip coating that doesn't dominate but enhances my tanks.

7. jonahgabriel

jonahgabriel New Member

I feel exactly the same about mine. I used to tell my b/f to hide that massive thing, and now I'm rocking a pink one myself lol :)

8. Tinclact

Tinclact New Member

I've got a Lavatube clone Mini, although I'd hate to have a 'maxi'. This thing is so big and heavy, and would make a great weapon if pushed. But I do like the stability of it.
    When I get my SID mod (belatedly in silver), I plan to have a bit of a play with paint effects and see what ensues - either effectiveness or aesthetic-wise.

9. eclipse dkm

eclipse dkm New Member

Essie. I actually tried putting stickers on SS batteries to jazz them up but they felt so bumpy and unclean after a while. Also tried those charms but the danglies drove me nuts tapping on the batteries.

Mr G good luck with trying to build something to my fickle expectations.

10. Tristan

Tristan New Member

Yeah, I'm loath to do wraps. We don't live in a clean environment (beachside salt, sand, airport fumes and tyres and fuel, highway fumes and tyres) so any imperfection in a join, or even a lovely clean join would be fouled up in no time.
    I'm definitely not a fan of charms, either, even though I've been asked to make them. But one lady has several and dresses her PVs up all the time, and I've done sculpted tiny things for her. I'm just too unco and not graceful at all, so I steer clear of things that are delicate. Hell, I'm nervous processing and making them up, let alone having them swinging off my vapes LOL

11. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I should also add that I keep all my gear (well a couple anyway)for the day in vape trays that I have in the photos. I have no need for flat bottomed batteries or battery holders as I don't leave them upright. Also need 510 connection or ego with beauty ring/cone

12. bradtexaxdy9469

bradtexaxdy9469 New Member

Love my cones. But that's why I'm moving to mods, though. My eye doesn't like the top-heaviness of anything bigger than an F17 on a eGo. But yes, the cones help immensely for that.

13. jehzdarky8635

jehzdarky8635 New Member

Haha. Know what you mean. You should see me on a beach, fishing with the daggiest vaping gear (stuff I don't mind destroying)

Just added another thought. I have pale pink and white batteries but I rarely use them because they are visibly more grubbier than the darker colours.

14. Natalia

Natalia New Member

15. DDS

DDS New Member

16. MiltonWang

MiltonWang New Member

If you can't get OS shipping and you wanted a custom acrylic cover for your eGo, with matching clearo cover and drip tip, we could have a go at that.
    Got any idea what sort of design/colour you want?

17. skrb

skrb New Member

Jen. I am sure I have seen these on Chinese sites if you are game. Do an image search in google for colourful ego 650 batteries. Unfortunately they are only reg batteries not vv twists.

18. POLOFY

POLOFY New Member

I love that site.

19. peach3435

peach3435 New Member

Still on the tank theme what about these

View attachment 8568

I tried to get them to send me a sample but they have MOQ of 10 per colour

20. kobrakerileska

kobrakerileska New Member

What do you mean MrG? Do you make them yourself? Who is this royal 'we'??? :)

I love matte satin finishes, and rich, bright colours. But then I also like brushed steel, and classic black.