Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. TENTACUSE

TENTACUSE New Member

Thanks for the link :)
    What does mAh mean?

2. JustinCider

JustinCider New Member

Milliamperes per hour. Generally a guage for the length of battery use. They will talk about it in terms of puffs. Each person is different so it's not a good gauge.

3. simplicity778

simplicity778 New Member

i am in awe of your collection Crisscross.. :) and i just love all the coloured tips..

4. Blondie23

Blondie23 New Member

I have been at this collecting for a couple of years and because I committed to one type of gear, its easy to amass a collection. I use most of them in rotation.

A couple of basic silver or SS tank and lots of drip tips is a very inexpensive way of getting a lot of different looks.

5. AmundaEldenna

AmundaEldenna New Member

ok another stupid question for ya :)

If i buy some batteries, do I just need to get some clearomizers to start off with?
    I dont want to even begin to flood myself with more inforamtion starting in cartomizers and all that. I'm belwildered already :) lol

6. Stephanie S

Stephanie S New Member

i am holding my collecting instincts in so far, with difficulty.. but i've only just started, who knows what i might have in a couple of years.. unless i give up nicotine eventually.. nah.. probably not. :)

7. takahara81

takahara81 New Member

I really am not the person to help you with clearos. I was never able to get them working properly for long enough to switch from my beloved tanks. Hoping some of the other girls can jump in here.

The only ones that came close for me were the aspire bottom coil cartomizers. Because I vape a lot I would always go for something on the larger size.

8. RobertBelesme

RobertBelesme New Member

9. rosti

rosti New Member

Whats the difference between clearos and tanks? Do they function completely differently.

10. cheesed

cheesed New Member

yep.. addiction covers it i think.. :) :) i had seen the box in another thread, and had marvelled at all the tips in it, but you have even more! love it. :) btw.. love that purple and blue tank and tip on previous page in this thread. was almost enough to make me take up tanks immediately.

11. imin34

imin34 New Member

The terms are getting a bit confusing now that clearomizers are becoming bigger.

When I talk about tanks I am talking about cartomizer tanks. A cartomizer had the coil and a filler material in a metal tube. That tube has holes in the sides that let's the eliquid soak into the filler. This cartomizer is placed in a tank filled with eliquid. Works on a capillary action.

A clearomizer has a coil with a wick and that wick draws Eliquid through it and feeds the coil. Works like a lantern wick. Clearomizers come in all shapes and sizes now. They all work the same.

Each type has their pluses and minuses. It takes time to understand the foibles of the gear you chose but in time you will immediately know if it will work with your technique.

12. NetApple

NetApple New Member

IMO what ever works is what people should go with. Vaping is so personal that you develop your own style. I spent the first year vaping with SS. Colours were unheard off and everything was either black or SS. Now you are drowning in choices.

13. dingding

dingding New Member

That makes sense now. Thank you!

I had so many people offer me their suggestions at the start that I just went with it, but I'd like to try all the options to see what works best for me. I really just want to find something that works and keeps me content and not wanting to reach for a ciagrette again.

What would your 'starter' cartomizer tanks recomendations be?
    I'm pretty sold on getthin that rainbow spinner, so I thought most as well make most of my order and order a few other bits n bops.
    Right now I've only got the clearo that came with the iTaste and another iClear 30S. I don't even have any replacement coils as I didn't know I needed any.

Thank you for taking the time to explain this to me, truly appreciate it :)

14. millypeed my choccie Lab

millypeed my choccie Lab New Member

If you are getting your rainbow spinner from Vapeking then add a Boge f16 or if you want smaller f17 tank. Smoketech ones are pretty as well.
    TANK MODS - Vapeking

Because you are getting a spinner then you can choose any of the prepunched or slotted cartomizers.(if you just have an ego battery then get low resistance). Cartos are all a little bit different. I take little puffs so I am ok with little holes, other people take long hard drags so slotted allows more Eliquid into the filler. For beginners I would suggest one with a flange. It is a common problem that until you are used to it you accidentally pull the tank off and spill eliquid everywhere. So get some each of the slotted and the predrilled Boge cartomizwrs with a flange. I prefer low resistance but try both.

CARTOMIZERS - Vapeking

Lastly I would get a fat drip tip and a nice ego/vivi nova beauty cone. The fat drip tip locks the tank to the carto and the beauty cone hides the ego threading.

15. Nitro Girl

Nitro Girl New Member

I forgot to add you either need a carto filling tool or a needle nose bottle to fill.

I couldn't find a filling tool there but there are quite common. If you can't find give me a shout as I have a few spares and can send one over to you.

http://www.steamecigs.com.au/index.php/shop/cartomizer-tanks/carto-tank-tool.html

The other thing is house of Vapes or ecigmodshop close to you or accessible. They are both very knowledgeable guys and very happy to show you how to work things.

16. DawnHer

DawnHer New Member

I was busy yesterday and forgot to switch tanks so this week is in honour of our sporting teams. Mens and women's hockey teams and of course ole ole ole the soccer boys at the World Cup

[​IMG]

And because arcane reminded me about the rainbow spinner

17. ten

ten New Member

OK, I've got the following in my cart, am I missing anything?
    2x smoketech carto tanks
    2x boge f16 1.6oHm tanks
    Boge 510 XL Pre-Punched Cartomizers
    BOGE 510D XL 1.4ML SOFT CAP CARTOMIZERS
    510 Pawn Style Drip Tip
    510 Ceramic Shorty Drip
    510 Vase Drip Tip -
    Mini ViVi Nova EGO Cone
    3.5ml ViVi Nova EGO Cone
    Rainbow VISION 1300mAH Spinner EGO VV - FATBOY

or is there anything else I should be trying out?

18. theone78

theone78 New Member

Have you got a needle point bottle or a tank refilling tool.
    Also the soft cap cartomizers don't have holes so you use them outside a tank or you have to punch holes yourself.

Also a charger for the spinner if you din't have already.

19. Blissebic

Blissebic New Member

20. avatal@

avatal@ New Member

not yet, couldnt find the refilling tools on vape king. I'll need to find them elsewhere.

oh, well I'll get rid of them! I don't need to complicate it more with punching my own holes. lol