Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. tinnahill23

tinnahill23 New Member

Have to share how nice the Angel wings tank ring looks on my Provari mini. Purchased the wings from Fantazia Vapes along with the Mad Alchemist Juices. Really blinged up my Igo-L dripper and a perfect match with my pink Provari. View attachment 13844

2. ksmidpu0v

ksmidpu0v New Member

3. bobbyark4150

bobbyark4150 New Member

They are cute but I would nver be able to buy them for saftey reasons :( little miss 7 is a hello kitty fanatic and I could never guarantee them out of her hands

4. nelson86

nelson86 New Member

Yeah - not a good idea with kids.... don't need the kids getting attracted to my PV at all.

5. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

My granddaughter loves hello kitty, so this one will go in the locked vape room when she's around. I also love hello kitty, and this will look great on my purple vamo with my purple I-atty :)

6. josef_3

josef_3 New Member

Sounds like you love the feminine :) Miss 7 is with me full time and no vape room sadly... I envy you :) ahhh the framed prints I would put up in my place if I could ...

7. vzub83

vzub83 New Member

damn oogy the cat in your sig has saggy boobs other one was much better lol.

8. farhad

farhad New Member

Never been a girly girl, but kitty is cute, and I like cute. I spent a lot of my childhood in various Asian countries, and kitty was always around so I guess its a bit of nostalgia as well.

The silicone DTs are great because they are really soft, and they don't heat up, or chip your teeth :)

9. dAileneYorkg

dAileneYorkg New Member

hahaha dont you know thats a thing in some places? Dont make me show you the... INTERNET! *insert dramatic music here... or there :)

10. cannot_remember_chit

cannot_remember_chit New Member

Oooh your really lucky! I remember kitty from freinds growing up mostly was a bit jelly of them as a kid actually.. they always had the cutsey things and I was a wog out of water so I really didnt... but the suicidal writers and artists I immesrsed myself in made up for it as I was growing up, I also took on some of the culture of my asian freinds in that epic teen search for self... I suppose that made me more androgynous in many ways... but now japan is back in my home with my youngest daughter (an adult) aiming to work there as soon as she can as a graphic artist... you sound like you have had an interesting life so far , life in asia must have been amazing:)

Dont think I will go the silicone just yet.. although they sound really good ... have to keep it all really uninteresting for miss 7 unfortunately...

11. izxbcoe59i

izxbcoe59i New Member

12. best005

best005 New Member

bahahahahahahaha that things hysterically awful and cute. Love it! Price ridiculous but worth the laugh, thanks :D

13. BennyGaff

BennyGaff New Member

Not mine either, but very very cute indeed :D

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

That for the amusement of the giver rather than the need of the receiver. Did you see postage to Australia talk about taking the Concorde (my way of saying flying by spaceship)

15. jo_key01

jo_key01 New Member

lol, how silly :) You know, when I see things like the little snowman clearo, or the kitty DT, I often wonder about the person who thought up these weird ideas. Then I wonder about the story from design to manufacture, and about the people involved in producing the product that someone then sells, someone buys, and someone receives as a gift :) I think about the jobs that people do, people probably not a lot different from me, and I wonder how they live their lives, whether they have families, where they live, (probably in China). Day dreaming really, but behind all the silly stuff, and the serious stuff that we all buy just for fun, or for a more serious purpose, is a person and a story, and sometimes I just like to think about this stuff :), and just maybe, someone on the other side of the world thinks about where all this stuff ends up :)

16. Mickey

Mickey New Member

Hookah and shisha ,kinda of disposable with tiny body will suit with girls//

17. Updaltwap

Updaltwap New Member

18. MarkusHood

MarkusHood New Member

deleted post

19. vankatram

vankatram New Member

doctor v
    would you mind not posting links to your own site posted by yourself in any other area of the forum other than the vendor general section. thanks

20. dmg1969

dmg1969 New Member

sorry i will delete......thought i was helping out a fellow vapor