Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. rattle-snake

rattle-snake New Member

Jeff. Fasttech has them as device only for $28.11 in all the colours

2. christilk18

christilk18 New Member

Oh, and very true that ^^^^

The problem is, the dangly bit that the battery plugs into and in turn usually plugs into a USB plug pack can be of dubious quality, more-so than the plug pack itself. If it goes short it can take out the plug pack. One of our members had a plug pack forcefully eject itself out of a power board as a smoking missile, possibly for this reason.

About all you can do is buy brand name danglies but the truth is they probably all come out of the same factories. ("Dangly bit" for those that missed it is a HHGTTG reference. Umm probably showing my age here....)

3. gikkes

gikkes New Member

The silicon can take a pretty high temperature, particularly using the same grade as the baking trays etc. Also heat dissipation into the surrounding air, (if you charge your batteries in a well ventilated area), would lower the temperature of any malfunctioning battery. A hell of a lot cheaper to buy than purpose built sacks for those on a budget. That being said, the Sacks are a good idea if you can afford them : )

4. jqsqfvh7g

jqsqfvh7g New Member

Absolutely F4, the USB connection is the first point of failure, I have had one literally melt into a puddle.

5. mollzzzz

mollzzzz New Member

Scary stuff! Touch wood, I've had no issues to date...

Anyway, I've discovered an awesome group on FB - 'Real Women of Vaping'. An answer to the 'Girls who Vape' concept LOL. This is an awesome group - mostly Americans, but fun as!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/realwomewhovape/

6. flyboy490

flyboy490 New Member

Really? You've only been vaping for a month and already had a charger meltdown? That's just bad luck but it goes to show what can happen.

I hope it wasn't any of the Aussie Blue gear!

7. Boboyolo

Boboyolo New Member

No not the Aussie Blue gear, that seems to be pretty good quality. It was a usb adapter that came with one of the chargers from fasttech. It melted but caused no damage to the silicon mat, and the battery that was connected to it still works perfectly, on post mortem the fault appears to be a dodgy solder. One of my general rules with any chargers or electronic equipment is to minimize as many points of failure as possible, simple things like buying the correct plug for the country you live in, (having to use an international adapter is actually a very common point of failure), not loading up power boards etc, or worse still, plugging in power boards to other power boards to double adapters and then to the wall socket, this is just asking for trouble. Basically the more connectors, the more points of failure.

lol, that being said, I'm often guilty of breaking my own rules : )

8. tongbinhnguyen

tongbinhnguyen New Member

9. dimka2666

dimka2666 New Member

That's actually pretty cool. Great design if it as it looks, a sealed/one piece top cap. clever. I might have to get a couple.

I find the BCC devices on an unregulated battery are *great* at 2.2 ohms. You might want to swap the head out when you get it. The heads on these devices can be almost anything except what is on the listing I find. The evod clones said 2.8 ohms, but they were shipping with 1.8 ohm head for eg. hopeless.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member

Yep, I find the same thing with just about everything bottom-coiled these days, though. Even the genuine Pro-Tanks' OEM coils have been crap. Go figure.
    And yes, they're super super cute! LOL

11. keta111

keta111 New Member

Restraining myself from posting FTs new 2 coil BCC tank, looks ok, sounds daft, this however, (in different styles and colors in drop down box) is a great cheap pressie for people I'm not sure will take up vaping!
    $13.67 E-Cigarette 900mAh Rechargeable Battery Kit - red / portable power bank / drawstring pouch / USB charging cable at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Love love LOVE that it has a power bank.

Edit- pity they didnt bump the price a couple a bucks n throw in an evod.
    Edit2 - doh! http://www.fasttech.com/products/14...ce4s-1300mah-rechargeable-e-cigarette-starter

12. Sweeptats

Sweeptats New Member

Note to self, must not click link to FT, must not click link to FT, must not click link to FT, damn it, done gone and clicked the link. Not fair Ladies, not fair!

13. Muhammad Ali

Muhammad Ali New Member

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

A quick review of a new acrylic top tank & matching driptips.

View attachment 12680

Found these tanks at vapor-mania.com they are called the ultra tank and I thought reasonably priced. A standard range appears to be for sale regularly. Customer service was very good. I had a few questions that were answered quickly.

First impressions. Tops are polished but bottom caps were not. Easy to do yourself but its the little things. The mouthpiece is a different shape and a little sharp so I gave it another polish. Tube is poly and cap diameter is standard so XL tubes for Bella, bedazzled etc fit. The tank works well. Visually it looks a little squat but that is because I am used to the elegance shape. All told a cheaper option for this type of tank. Side note they sell a lot of different tanks and caps.

Drip tips - people that like cherry vape drip tips will like these. Same mouth feel and size. Lots of standard colour options and different shapes. The ones in the photo are the genie shape. Again like the tank bottom they are barely polished. I have polished with toothpaste to show shine in the photo.

15. Iris

Iris New Member

oooh, purty! love the colours

16. KurtisVic

KurtisVic New Member

17. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Thanks Jen for sharing wonderful E-Cig lanyard with us and I am going to buy a light pink color lanyard because my wife likes pink very most.

18. Amuccamb

Amuccamb New Member

19. nedEnzymnTync

nedEnzymnTync New Member

I like the sleeve idea, be good for summer, no sweaty egos slipping out of my sweaty little fingers :) Although being me, I had a look and immediately thought, mmmmm I could make one of those", like a tiny stubbie holder for your ego. Would probably cost about 10c to make and could be any colour, or pattern. I think I'll look into different fabrics and materials and see what I can come up with.

20. anwen55

anwen55 New Member

Squeeeee! I know who makes the tanklets. Her murrini (millefiori) is legendary. Her name is DeAnne, and she's a fabulous glass artist.

Not so sure about the little batter condoms, though LOL