Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. meeramol29

meeramol29 New Member

Aussie vendors! Please stock the coloured eGo C batteries. I don't want to have to buy them from the US, pay extra because of the exchange rate, pay extra again for shipping...or alternatively by the shitty cheap clones from Chinese web sites..I've been burned before by them.

Please,....pretty please.

View attachment 12029

2. Joh

Joh New Member

3. Peanut Butter Addicted

Peanut Butter Addicted New Member

JenJ we have a few more purchases we need to make first, but after that I will make it my personal mission to try and get these in for you. Xo

4. caaaribou

caaaribou New Member

5. jxhzut6156@sbcglobal.net

[email protected] New Member

Roxxi! So you really are an angel just like the one in your avatar. :) That's awesome, thank You.

Now I just hope you don't go to all the trouble to get them in and then I'm the only one who buys them! :p

6. yvej2rjerrq

yvej2rjerrq New Member

I think they are clones Jeff, and it looks like you have to buy 4, 5 or 8 at a time of the same colour. I've done this on other sites and they are not genuine products, have very variable quality, and the colours are not the same -tackier.

7. AlafeKew

AlafeKew New Member

8. qamdxbz20d

qamdxbz20d New Member

ooo suction cup ones, they might be great for the car?! I've seen similar ones that hold your tanks :)

9. magic_eric

magic_eric New Member

lol roxxii. I thougth exactly the same thing. could be good for the car, but then, I think it wouldn't take much of a bump or jerk to send your batt flying. I think i'll stick with the stubby holder in the cup holder for now.

10. Earl W

Earl W New Member

Yeah they don't look very deep. Could prob get knocked out quite easily. Has anyone seen the foam noodle idea? That looks pretty sturdy for the car. I saw it on pinterest, couldnt find it on there again, but googled it and it came up lol

View attachment 12033

11. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

12. emilysizih

emilysizih New Member

Quite nice - would be fab if the sleeves were interchangable with different brand caps :D :D D

13. GopyMany

GopyMany New Member

14. bstad74

bstad74 New Member

whta is the standard size for evods in mls

15. Paramour36

Paramour36 New Member

1.5ml, so these 3s are verrrry handy :D

16. yptwebrskmto

yptwebrskmto New Member

17. Pitolosictemo

Pitolosictemo New Member

18. NusFlola

NusFlola New Member

I have one of those, the draw annoyed me, relegated back to briefcase of dooooom. Think it was too tight so possibly removing a wick may have fixed it ;) Love the evod design, hopefully these are just as good as their 1.5ml clones cos those are my all out faves currently.

19. Wes

Wes New Member

Did you get it from the company I posted, If that's the case I'll drill out the air hole, Plus I'll be using kanger pro tank coils, so I have a feeling one or there will fix the issue.
    Jeff

20. Krish K

Krish K New Member

Nah, dyed in the wool fasttech convert now, a couple of their BCCs are fabulous ;)
    Got this one, might not be exactly the same https://www.fasttech.com/p/1360403
    I'm just so darned happy to finally have found a clearo I like, these are the 1.5mls I cannot be without anymore - https://www.fasttech.com/p/1407906, crossing fingers the 3ml ↑ is same :D

I've also tried https://www.fasttech.com/p/1402702 and https://www.fasttech.com/p/1405204 and am very happy with them, just cant be bothered carrying a beauty ring around with me so prefer the evod clone.