Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. waqwaq

waqwaq New Member

Nice batteries, Kay. Pretty shimmery prettiness :D

2. Caron

Caron New Member

:) yep. the red spinner is particularly shimmery, going from a deep burgundy to a sort of candy red, depending on the lighting angle.

3. wasduauchhier

wasduauchhier New Member

Yeah, very nice. One of my Evod batts is that shimmery plummy purple. Gorgeous. But I'm really loving greens at the mo. If we can get some bills paid, I've got my eye on a green K101.

4. lgfyrtlrqi

lgfyrtlrqi New Member

nice :) i'm feeling very spoilt for choice now. having a bit of a vaping nirvana moment :D

5. Braimug

Braimug New Member

Awesome. Hang on to those as if your life depends on it LMAO

6. Eagles in 09

Eagles in 09 New Member

rofl ... yeah, I know. they're quite rare. i'm enjoying it while it lasts!

7. Pashka

Pashka New Member

LOL me tooo.
    The last couple of days have been a bit frustrating. A leaky tank, dicky mechanical (ooh say that the other way around :0), the Gripper's doo-da coming adrift again, etc etc. But it's all sorted now. Nirvana indeed LOL

8. ebalbampkbus

ebalbampkbus New Member

uh huh. nearly 5 months in and i'm still having more either frustrating or just meh days rather than great days vaping. my taste buds often take a holiday and I find myself vaping tasteless juices that were fantabulous just that same morning. but I figure that i'll eventually get to the point where the frustrating days turn into meh days and the meh days will turn into great days and so on and so forth. until then, i'm just glad the days of "I really wanna smoke, but i'm a vaper now, not a smoker" seem to be pretty much a thing of the past.

9. SOS

SOS New Member

Yep, ditto. We get there :)

10. njckmum

njckmum New Member

A while ago some one asked me why I use carto tanks and this is one of the main reasons. I was so sick of the inconsistencies that I took all the variables out of play. All the batteries are the same because I found that using different branded gear changed the post depth on the battery. All my cartomisers are the same brand for the same reason and I pretty much use the same Eliquid. Made exactly the same. I hate fluffing around

Just recently a friend discovered that tonic water seems to trigger her tastebuds when they take a holiday. I tried it and it works. Must be an unusual flavour for them to react. Diet coke works almost as well.

11. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Just hang in there ladies! I can read the frustration between the lines. It's good to have such a great place even just to have the odd whinge.. and we're allowed!

12. bmilesqttsay5481

bmilesqttsay5481 New Member

Why is it that your gear always plays up when you are already stressed by other life issues.

13. Skichken

Skichken New Member

14. Alex

Alex New Member

Mmm, they do look nice...just bout a 10 pack of evod clones tho so I'd better use them first, trying to keep the spending down

15. Errohaf

Errohaf New Member

I like the white one, but only because I thought it was a clearo....it looks like it's just a drip tip though?? Actually, what the hell is it?

If it was a clearo, the white one would look really nice on a white twist.

16. lisamythical

lisamythical New Member

ooooh, lucky I dont have a white ego n white tank, that would look pretty!

17. #northface[QPLLFJJFFJPF]

#northface[QPLLFJJFFJPF] New Member

I've been thinking of getting a white twist. My friend has one, it's the same matte texture as the black ones. Over time hers has become a nice ivory colour (it's dirt I guess, but it's a cool colour!). I'm tempted to get one but I have about 20 of various other colours coming from some obscure chinese site!

They have the white ones at Vapebar; eGo-C Twist

18. aowizxrgkhyuy

aowizxrgkhyuy New Member

19. Maki Maki

Maki Maki New Member

Oooo! I see my brushed copper ZMax there! ;)

20. UtwOoZawaO

UtwOoZawaO New Member

Preeeeeeeeeeeeety