Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. tiagoyuppie

tiagoyuppie New Member

Look what I found while checking out some sites for JenJ batteries

View attachment 10155

From alt smokes. The splash tanks

2. qseidbnwjtyh

qseidbnwjtyh New Member

OOOOOOOH Noice!

3. Flanilar

Flanilar New Member

Thanks Crisscross. I think these were the guys I emailed about the colour selection. You buy them in lots of 20, but I found the coloured 180mAh in lots of 5 on this site ( Wholesale 510-t 510 battery various colour for 510 t electronic cigarette, Free shipping, $5.02-6.04/Piece | DHgate ), only I don't want the smaller one...and also you have to buy a lot of 5 in one colour only, you can have a selection of different colours.

This was the same deal in a couple of similar Chinese sites. I just want a selection of 5 different colours in the longer manual battery, but I don't think it's possible. :(

4. Alerari

Alerari New Member

The other coloured slim batteries are from smokeless image. The only problem is they are an 808 connection so you need an adapter to use all your 510 threaded atomizers and clearomizers bu they have great colours

Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette

5. Nova

Nova New Member

I absolutely love the colours of those Crisscross...sigh. I dunno if it's worth farting around with adapters though. I'll probably be onto something else by next week anyway. But I'll think on it for a bit.

6. lildegogirl

lildegogirl New Member

I know what you mean. I keep looking at their coloured volts but the whole adapter business puts me off

What about their wraps. I am not really a fan of wraps but they are much cheaper here and I have bought from them and they are very fast in shipping

http://smokelessimage.com/batteries/volt-battery-wraps-ecig.html

7. clacuably

clacuably New Member

Thought of that too. The volt wraps are too short for the longer 510 batteries that I like. Sometimes I'm just impossible to please, I get something in my head and I can't be flexible about it. I love the longer batteries cuz they are sleek and sophisticated (well, to me anyway), so I can't bring myself to settle for the shorter ones.

It's ok, I'm quite happy with the silver and black ones. I actually asked MJ at Vapebar about getting some and he said Joye tech are phasing out the these batteries and he's not getting anymore in. Just my bloody luck!

8. aribald

aribald New Member

You are talking to someone that is fixated on finding a yellow spinner so I understand. You will find them or sort it out.

9. josh k

josh k New Member

My wife's provari

[​IMG]

10. Rexomoupe

Rexomoupe New Member

Robray,

Shoe shopping morally supports my mod shopping its a small price to pay for sanity in the house...;)

11. acdrzgnajkxqb

acdrzgnajkxqb New Member

Cough!!! yeah sure it is Scotty.....;)

Well it actually does look.... well... woman accessory like, never thought vaping gear could be like that. JenJ's little fluffy dangly things make hers look all girly nice as well.

Well done ladies....I bow in your presence...

12. 90210

90210 New Member

13. frierve

frierve New Member

ooh, very nice. in a way, i'm really glad i'm on a buying ban. i'd just snap up everything i saw otherwise, and have so much more gear than i could ever use

14. westeurope

westeurope New Member

I am on a buying ban starting tomorrow, tomorrow. Lol

15. Dixclitly

Dixclitly New Member

lol. gotta love tomorrows

16. yvej2rjerrq

yvej2rjerrq New Member

OMG, yes it is the long one! I want to hug you CC! I'm loading up my shopping cart now....god knows how much it's going to cost, they are expensive even before you add shipping, $14 each to Vapebar's $12. :[ But I want them.

And check this out!: 510/510-T A/C 10 Battery Wall Charger - MyFreedomSmokes.com Thank god it's out of stock, cuz look at the price.

Ahhhhh, hang on! $40 for shipping 4 little 510 batteries...even I'm not that crazy. I think I might email them, and start begging and pleading.

17. jewwvzacfm

jewwvzacfm New Member

18. ~*Shadybaby*~

~*Shadybaby*~ New Member

Oh well done! They have all the batteries I've been looking for on the My Freedom Smokes site. I like the longer 1000mAh ego C batteries too, and they have every pattern, including the copper one, from the ego K range, but in the 1000mah. Damn.

They also have a selection of colours for the eGo C Twists, a lovely cherry red one I'd kill for. The green one is gorgeous too. Joyetech eGo-C Twist Variable Voltage 1000mAh Battery - MyFreedomSmokes.com

19. Timothy K

Timothy K New Member

If you want 900mah which I prefer (shorter) then I got mine at ecig express. Their shipping was only $14 but they don't have your slim ones. I wanted the copper and titanium ones that no one seemed to have. I suppose it like everything its okay to spend a bit more if its covered in only one postage coat. I hate postage

Sorry wrong link

http://www.ecigexpress.com/joyetech-ego-c-twist-variable-volt-900mah-5941.html

20. advorne

advorne New Member