Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Donna E

Donna E New Member

sigh, its purple but it aint pretty :/ AcryliMax Acrylic Variable Volt APV, Purple

my poor ole butterfly wrapped vamo got this response on FB "it looks like a fandangle doovalacky for orgasms lol" imagine what that purple thing would get. :rolleyes:

2. Tysine

Tysine New Member

Awww I dunno - it's nice in a deathmetal kind of way LOL I quite like it. If there was a red one, I'd like it.

3. starcraft2

starcraft2 New Member

People were worried when I posted a pic of a pink ego and then my pink provari on FB. LOL

4. upoplzmceyeq

upoplzmceyeq New Member

Lol, I guess they do kinda look a little ummm... naughty! We just don't see it like that, cause we already know what they are lol

5. ~C.b.~

~C.b.~ New Member

LOL yep. When I started posting my new eGoQs on FB, the questions were hilarious LMAO

6. audvid

audvid New Member

oks, gonna stalk the forum for any reviews of the ihybrid pure when released. Theyre gonna have pretty outfits!!! *swoons dramatically*
    iHybrid

7. beamer_mb

beamer_mb New Member

I know. How beautiful. The only problem is that its a hybrid. Pity you can't duplicate look using standard components.

8. PIERRE1969

PIERRE1969 New Member

OMG OMG OMG They're pharqueng awesome!

What on earth is a hybrid??

9. manyundug

manyundug New Member

Question for the boys. The rebuildable atty and battery tube are one unit that is mechanical. Laymans understanding as I don't follow the rebuildable path.

10. angelasyanexta1151

angelasyanexta1151 New Member

so you dont need atomiser seperately? hmmmmm. eeenteresting. And probably enthusiasm dampening :/ I threaten my brain with learning RBA stuff, - it runs n hides ;) That jancy one is looking better, wonder if theyll do coloured sleeves. Not sure on it looking like an ego tho. More forum stalking.

11. farnoush

farnoush New Member

I did the same thing as your doing. Seeing all these stunning devices and then having to do a reality check and ask myself what was the right thing for me. I am not saying these are a bad choice just a bad choice for me. I chose the pretty tank path and spent months trying to find jonboy lava tanks/ Bella elegances. My collection stemmed from there. I still hunt special things but they become what will make my tanks look stylish. It becomes easier when you have a few failures. It makes you realise what you will actually use vs what becomes an addition to the display cabinet. :)

12. dancingdilemma

dancingdilemma New Member

13. hubby

hubby New Member

I don't mind RBAs. The silica RBAs are really really easy. The hybrids are usually a genesis style, they use a rolled up bit of stainless steel mesh as a wick. They're a little trickier than a silica style.
    I don't mind them :D I wouldn't mind one of the iHybrid Pure models. They're coming in pinks and purples eventually :D

14. ser100

ser100 New Member

15. ExtmePillow

ExtmePillow New Member

these look like heat shrink tubes to fit lil 510 batteries. for egos and mods, probably better off with jwraps.

16. hentaiurl

hentaiurl New Member

I looooove the purple flower ihybrid! Been watching to see if they will remake them for about 5 months now. Hopefully one day, sigh!

17. ckwxhmq0x

ckwxhmq0x New Member

The sun is shining its a beautiful day (bit chilly) and my green spinner arrived on Friday. Time to change colour back to the brights

View attachment 9549

So the listing is from the left

KeyLime Bella with glass on a white vision spinner with ego cone
    Emerald water elegance with glass on a green spinner with ego cone
    Cutdown f16 tank with emerald cherry Vapes driptip on SS spinner and cone
    3.5ml fasttech clear tank with emerald cherry Vapes driptip on 900mah twist battery

Enjoy the day

18. rhvgfgt1u

rhvgfgt1u New Member

Oh! The Bella is TDF!

19. ahanseriev

ahanseriev New Member

Wish they looked as good in the photos as they do when I look at them. The white on that tank is pearlescent and shimmery and the green Eliquid glistens in the glass tanks. Sigh. Now I am twirling it. :)

20. Jaisioliply

Jaisioliply New Member

Dont drop it hehe ;)