Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. lazxque4y

lazxque4y New Member

LOL I hear ya. I also got some A7s from the Gruffies' co-op. I haven't pulled one down to redo yet because I haven't got the wire or wick. unless I pull down old Stardusts. I like the idea of the stainless mesh, too, but that's a whole new setup.

2. CuntyBymntsd

CuntyBymntsd New Member

Mesh is a whole nother story. I guess some find it easy, but I find it a pain. I did see vapeking is gonna have ceramic wick soon. Not sure how that works but at least you don't have to roll mesh and try to get it perfect. I fail at the whole mesh thing. I'm pro with wire and wick though...LOL. Well at least pro for me anyway ;P

3. Exepuri

Exepuri New Member

LOL there's hope for me yet, then.. Lizz... are you afraid yet? LOL

4. djefaina

djefaina New Member

lol terrified Essie :) I am not sure I want to go down that route. But hey who knows, I didnt want to mix juices either but thats what I am doing!

5. titus1812

titus1812 New Member

your would probably find mesh easy to work with essie

6. orbilioda

orbilioda New Member

Yeah but then Essie is good with her hands whereas I am NOT! I like to keep things simple and tanks and cartos sound good to me. Getting fed up with stardusts. Every time I stick a new head in one, everything tastes nasty for a few hours and thats with cleaning them in vodka, warm water, dry burning etc

7. asslpbvmobwgl

asslpbvmobwgl New Member

LOL Liz, I treated them as disposable - they seemed to last a very long time anyway, so it wasn't an issue.

Iz, yes. Liz,no. LOL I could never roll a smoke to save myself. Fiddly stuff like that I could never get right. And seeing those vids on YT, yes, definitely seeing the mesh road as much, much easier. At this time of year, my fingertips get painfully dry, and catch on everything. I can imagine strangling the nearest person with that bloody wick!!!!! Oh yes I can. LMAO

8. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

lol Essie :) they do seem to last ages, but I replaced a head the other day as I managed to burn one out on the vamo, somebody had been fiddling and had wacked the voltage right up! OOOPS!

9. Chipmaker

Chipmaker New Member

memo to self no more visits to essie

10. xatan

xatan New Member

Awww hunny just so long as I don't have sandpaper fingertips and have to muck around with sticky wick, you'll be just fine...

11. Kileetego

Kileetego New Member

I can't imagine myself having the patience to make coils and stuff. I've deliberately steered away from any vids that show rebuilding of any sort, tho I have seen one cos I didn't know that's what was gonna be on it. it didn't look too hard, the way the guy did it, but then you watch doctors doing surgery on those medical shows and it doesn't look too hard. doesn't mean i'm gonna go trying to take out someone appendix tomorrow :\

12. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Ooh nice!!! Beautiful colour! I was looking at these the other day! :)

13. lapps

lapps New Member

14. baboli

baboli New Member

Yes, I do very much like looking in her shop.

15. BennyJ

BennyJ New Member

16. bobbyark4150

bobbyark4150 New Member

do it jen. you can be our crash test dummy and let us know what it's like :D

17. britishpride

britishpride New Member

*bookmarks 'The Vapor Girl' site*... I love girly girly stuff.... :cool:

18. RoslynQMN

RoslynQMN New Member

erk! reading reviews everywhere......(no sound couldnt listen to the one here http://vape.to/reviews/6851-vapage-vmod-review-2.html) *stands on tiptoes, 3 point shot into too hard basket*
    Iono what they're talking about, squonk!

Back to wishing a provari would fall from the sky :D

19. CLYDE55

CLYDE55 New Member

Jen. DON'T its nasty

I have just sold a silver one. Used for 15mins. PITB

I failed the crash test dummy experience

20. wwybslego

wwybslego New Member

ah, just looked at that review and it's a mechanical mod. might be good for all the rebuilding types and stuff, but don't know that i'd bother with it. I like to be able to control my volts at least, if not my watts. it looks nice, tho, specially the smaller one. good for girl size hands ... lol.