Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Where are the girly ecigs?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cuctige, Sep 3, 2015.

1. babraddarky8419

babraddarky8419 New Member

I'm a bit scared to look...

2. simplicity778

simplicity778 New Member

go on Essie, I dare ya :p

3. Mace [Is The Stig]

Mace [Is The Stig] New Member

Just a bit of a review of the new evod 1100mah battery I picked up the other day. This is the purple and I have to say I am very impressed. It looks sleek and stylish i did think I might be a bit annoyed with the button being hard to find but it has a lovely touch and easy to use. I have been vaping all day with it in a 3.5ml dct tank with a LR 1.7 cartomizer plus cherryvape driptip and it has performed beautifully. I have not noticed any drop off and the taste has been consistent. It is not vv but a worthy replacement for the normal ego batteries. Still don't like the yellow

View attachment 9084

4. nagexia

nagexia New Member

Noice! I like my Evod batts, too. They're only little bubba ones, though. I love the stuff they've covered them with. Feels lovely.
    Kay, no. Bawwwk bawwwwk bagurk..

5. unclebob23

unclebob23 New Member

hee hee. chicken. I looked. seems to be reviews of a load of cigalikes. the one isabelle is touting isn't even on top of the list :eek:

6. nonigros

nonigros New Member

The tank on this is one of the small clear ones from fastech. Has beveled edges. Also performing very well.

7. Sarcastic B1@tch

Sarcastic B1@tch New Member

Looks very nice. And I love the gorgeous acrylic tip, too.

8. hoompotsAppob

hoompotsAppob New Member

Essie what do your drip tips fit onto?

9. mcj0423

mcj0423 New Member

Hiya, Liz. I size them to fit cartos and seat into Vivi novas. There are different things, too but I use those as a guide. Hope that helps

10. annetaejunior6072

annetaejunior6072 New Member

lol well sorta :) I will hopefully be getting into tanks and cartos as soon as my elegance tanks arrive and boge cartos. But I want to get some other tanks to try and pretty them up with some of your drip tips :D

11. nami183x

nami183x New Member

Aww cool :)

12. Katie610

Katie610 New Member

tee hee its kinda hard but fun trying to get my head around with all the different bits and bobs!

13. Errohaf

Errohaf New Member

Yeah, I'm afraid it's a bit like riding a bike LOL Somehow it clicks into place, at least until the next stage.. I'm at that point now, with toying with the idea of going into RBAs of different kinds. Will have to wait a while, though. I'm still struggling a little bit with cartos but I'm getting there with those, too. Albeit slowly. What are you using now?

14. ASIANESE

ASIANESE New Member

lol well boring ego's mostly and Stardusts, I do have a Vamo which is great for at home thats got an Innoken I30 dual coil whotsit on it . Elegance tanks and cartos are due any day now and operation stalk the postie has begun :)

15. dottiesunfish

dottiesunfish New Member

I did eGos and Stardusts for months and months. They did me just fine. But if you like clearos, the little beauties that the Gruffies did for a co-op a short time ago are the duck's guts. JustFogs. Awesome little jobbies. Oh, and they take the glassies, too.

16. Blondie

Blondie New Member

Oooh ok worth looking into then :)

17. Stitlytisp

Stitlytisp New Member

Criss, is that acrylic tip an Elegance jobbie?

18. pigiti1944

pigiti1944 New Member

No. That's a cherryvape lilac driptip. I got them because they matched the elegance tank caps so that I had a setup that I wasn't afraid to take when I am fishing or playing golf. The elegance with its glass tanks are just too georgous to throw around the beach or golfbag.
    I have all the driptip colours that match my elegance series. (Red, green, topaz, citrine, lilac, amber, blue). They don't do a pink but I have a couple if the special tiedye ones. You can get them from Vapebar, Boz and JuiceWhore.

19. aalexylittley2443

aalexylittley2443 New Member

Cool. Thanks. I'll check it out once I get to the computer.

20. gtuirwq

gtuirwq New Member

Essie, once I got my rebuildable dripper, it sold me on rebuildables. It's so hard to use a carto tank now or anything else. The flavor is so awesome and I love dripping and being able to change it up whenever I want. Once you try it, you may just love it. Approach with caution :p