Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What's your parents' opinion on vaping?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by artyarson, Feb 27, 2016.

1. divinemaredi

divinemaredi Member

Device:
    eGo-type
    Juice:
    PG
    My Parents are very much against it, but what I like about them is the fact that they respect my decisions and are not really forceful on me.

They're actually against most things like drugs, smoking and alcohol, but I'm cool with that cause I am not about that life anyway...:beercheers:

AboveTheSmoke likes this.
  2. AboveTheSmoke

AboveTheSmoke Active Member

Device:
    Volcano All Day
    Juice:
    Lock Shock & Barrel
    ^ cool that they're respectful. My family's opinion has become irrelevant to me over the years specifically because they -aren't-, why should offspring be subserviently respectful to someone who does not offer the same courtesy? No excuse, just gotta forget that noise :)

3. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

Device:
    JAC vapour
    Juice:
    Real Tobacco
    I think that most peoples parents will see vaping as the preferred option for their children, even if they're not exactly sure what vaping is!

It's certainly seen as the safer alternative to cigarettes, even though officially that still hasn't necessarily been scientifically proven yet I don't think.

4. Okaviator

Okaviator Member

Device:
    Joyetech
    Juice:
    Lemon
    My parents really don't care about me vaping. They only tell me that I can't smoke the nicotine juices. Other than that, they don't mind because it's just water vapour.

5. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    They do not really like me doing that, however I still do it, I do not really care aboutwhat they think about it, they always say that everything I do is wrong so I dont give a freak about what they say anymore.