Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Whats the nice postman have for you today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Zeceusext, Dec 2, 2015.

1. atilabarba

atilabarba New Member

2. Greg Macquarie

Greg Macquarie New Member

Those stardust's are pretty bloody good I reckon.

RC

3. devushkkas

devushkkas New Member

ooww yeeaahh vape mail i do love them...except for the missus. She ussually say "again what is that now". I dont mind, i only use some disposable income anyway...she got whole pay.... I dont mind aswell..

4. Montorakuri

Montorakuri New Member

My nic juice \from RTS Vapes arrived yesterday afternoon. Yay!!

FYI ordered on Feb 2, shipped on 4/2, arrived 17/2.

Has anybody had experience with orders from UK and how long delivery may take?

5. nibiadito

nibiadito New Member

No vape mail today. But I did get a nice docking station / alarm clock thingy for my phone. I have 6 parcels I'm expecting, half of which are vape related.

6. r6fvzcu44

r6fvzcu44 New Member

Still waiting for my god damn halo! lol...

Detailed Results:

Processed through USPS Sort Facility, January 03, 2012, 11:25 am, JAMAICA, NY 11430
    Depart USPS Sort Facility, December 28, 2011, KEARNY, NJ 07032
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 28, 2011, 1:24 am, KEARNY, NJ 07032
    Dispatched to Sort Facility, December 27, 2011, 5:01 pm, POMPTON PLAINS, NJ 07444

I have a feeling it has been lost...

7. STEALEPLOTT

STEALEPLOTT New Member

I should be getting fresh stock of RY4 from Healthcabin by Tuesday at the very latest, they must still be recovering from Chinese New Year there, according to tracking my package sat in Guangzhou for four days. I usually get orders from HC in 5 days on the dot.

I'm also trying some of the Dekang RY4 while I'm at it and getting a few misc adapters and some fresh juice bottles.

Oh yeah and one of their cheap DC carto tanks...

8. Annoultundogs

Annoultundogs New Member

And it's cleared customs in Melbourne already... Love dhl :)

9. StephanUps

StephanUps New Member

Shipping out of the USA sucks my last order from Tasty Vapor took over 4 weeks!! they just drop off of the map, 10 days to cross the Pacific??

this is my latest one
    February 7, 2012 02:29:00 OAKLAND, CA 94615 DEPART USPS SORT FACILITY
    February 6, 2012 20:56:00 OAKLAND, CA 94615 PROCESSED THROUGH USPS SORT FACILITY
    February 6, 2012 19:41:00 OAKLAND, CA 94606 ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE
    February 6, 2012 17:20:00 94606 Electronic Notification

10. Big

Big New Member

having the same issues right now with a bunch of US orders.. 3 orders are at the moment in limbo in LA, Miami and Alabama, but thats the USPS for ya..

11. zenithpasses

zenithpasses New Member

yeah sometimes the usa is really quick 5 days, and other times the postal service seems to grind to a halt and take over a month, but usually its around 2 weeks

I still have 3 usa orders on the way, 2 weeks avergae for me at the momment though with orders i got in last week

12. Socky

Socky New Member

Now I have more stuffs coming!!!

Ok Smokey:
    Davidoff Ultra 20ml
    Drum DF Ultra 20ml
    Old Holborn DF Ultra 20ml

Ikenvape:
    3x 801 Fusion LR
    1x 510 Cannon V2 2.5ohm
    1x i06 XLR
    1x 20ml RY4 Gold PG 24mg
    3x i06 Delrin DTs
    1x 801 adapter

Vulcan Vape:
    1x 12ml Alien Vision Bobbas Bounty 24mg
    1x 12ml Alien Vision Rafalicious 24mg
    1x 12ml Want2Vape Red Pirate

13. anetaeswifta4855

anetaeswifta4855 New Member

The posty arrived at my door at 8:30 this morning with:

21 Bottles of Juice from D1git including Tiger's Blood, Maple Melody from Alien Visions, Ginger Snap, Cake Batter, Red Licorice, Butterscotch, G-Spot from Pink Spot, Creme Brulee and Jamaican Ginger Mint (these are the ones I've set aside to try).

1 Stardust cartomiser, some 30ml dispensing bottles and 5ml Gummi Bear doubler from Vape King

2 nice iPhone covers and a 5 pack sampler of nail polish. The nail polish is becomse I had none (don't use it) but wanted them to mark my LR cartomisers to distinguish them from the HR ones.

Then while I was out today I ran into some blue glitter nail polish on sale I thought might look nice on my WOW or box mod. And then in a cheap shop I found a digital multimeter for $7.95! Hubby can have his grubby ones back. I have my own now. :-D

Tomorrow I'll have a couple new Smoktech tanks, some DCT cartos and a Red Licorice sampler from Juice Whore. I was so tempted to pick up some other juice while there, but knew I had juice arriving from D1git so thought I'd wait and see what was in the parcel. So glad I waited. It's going to take me awhile to work through all these.

I've never ordered any juice from overseas aside from concentrates from HC and everything D1git sent are from various overseas vendors. So exciting!

Eventually an order for one of these is going to show up from bigdaddyvapor.com: (Hope the video shows right):

[video=youtube_share;itkMf-oMYuc]http://youtu.be/itkMf-oMYuc[/video]

14. feltcloli

feltcloli New Member

Sounds like Xmas at your place today Flit
    Its fun isnt it?

Nice little slap ya mamma too

15. Mrjohson12

Mrjohson12 New Member

Today i got my shipment of Stardusts, batteries and chargers. Wish i had some new juices as well, but my lack of nic juice to mix with has put a dampener on that. Gotta say, i'm like the stardusts, but still prefer the Vision Stones....

16. gextDoorutrax

gextDoorutrax New Member

Wow Flitterby. You're going to have a ball!

17. all_day

all_day New Member

I didn't know where to start once I got home today! Have finally tried the Stardust... with the Tiger's Blood from Juicy Vapor. I'm really lucky that half of the juices I received were in my 18mg range. Funny thing about this Tiger's Blood is it's made with Orange, Raspberry, Ginger and Menthol. Haven't been too sure on it but when I vaped my usual Cherry w/ Pixie Dust tonight I found that there was something from the Tiger's Blood I'd just vaped that brought out the Cherry flavour really nicely. May have to do a bit of mixing. Maybe it's the menthol.

18. Grumple

Grumple New Member

US order goty here today.. 2 weeks is much better than 4 so im quite impressed and a bit forgiving...
    Geoff's Blend, Strawberries n' Cream & some Tastyfinger

19. monsterb777

monsterb777 New Member

Hey Flitterby. That's really interesting! So I've made it first entry into Evernote :)

20. Marisa

Marisa New Member

Got my package from Ingrid :) 4 giantomizers and a purple tank, And there was a little freebie in there also, it is always nice to get something you dont expect. Thanks Ingrid !