Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Whats the nice postman have for you today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Zeceusext, Dec 2, 2015.

1. randombro85

randombro85 New Member

Flitterby - you just cracked me up !!!

2. asrskbsjalwpf

asrskbsjalwpf New Member

A couple of Stardust came today, and very good they are too, plus a load of VG 250mls and PG 100mls care of the madbunny.

3. vamwyjfbam

vamwyjfbam New Member

What's this stardust business and where can I look at them? Google gave me no joy....

Cheers,
    Joe

4. dAileneYorkg

dAileneYorkg New Member

5. pnshrdd

pnshrdd New Member

Some Apricot Tripler and 4 Stardust Clearomizers.

Trying one out with some Pina Colada from Vapor Bomb. Tastes good out of the gate, but they say it takes a tank or two before the coil really gets working at top performance.

My stupid 510/eGo adapters are having a hissy fit at the moment and don't want to work on anything but my VGO-1300.

6. KidClewless

KidClewless New Member

On a positive note, at least you had your robe on :) Everytime I've been locked out, I haven't always been so lucky :eek:

7. BlackMex13

BlackMex13 New Member

I'm actually a bit dissapointed. They are not bad a lot better than G4s and Ce3s but I think the draw is a bit to stiff. They dont compete to a boge LR in a tank. I think they would be pretty good if you crank the valotage. But i dont have a VV, so be it. Maybe after a few refils will be better. They are really well made but and look to last a while.

8. Expressyourself

Expressyourself New Member

Thanks, I couldn't help but order some!

9. ideaccaws

ideaccaws New Member

Roaccutane

10. justagirl

justagirl New Member

I can say what i didn't receive yet, my damn vvpv from notcigs, more spring issues, and can't use my own drip tips sigh, weeks to go.

Oh well only 12 months past its first release date.

11. Nevyll

Nevyll New Member

I have been trying one for just over a day (stardust) and I reckon they are pretty good. I used to love CE'2 though.
    These are a bit better I reckon. I get a tight draw for awhile then it loosens up then comes back.

At first I thought I had a dead one but levered the pin out and it fired.

So far I think they are the best available tank type mass produced carto- atty thing, but this is only one 36hr period and have refilled about 7 or 8 times and using it in rotation . with 6 other e-cigs.

I am using at present using i-mix Pall Mall and it tastes good.

As you know I use the Genisis Line and I will not compare it to that as it is a different League.

I will buy more of these I think as I have a shit load of Ego Batts and they always need something on top as I don't use Lines on them (well I have).

RC

12. piet3rwea

piet3rwea New Member

Ive ordered some Stardusts, mainly comse i wanted to get some Vision Stone's but they are out of stock.

I killed one of my VSs while dry burning. I was trying to get a nice glow going, but the smoke coming off it was tickling my nose. Icomtomatically blew the smoke away, inadvertantly blowing directly on the coil. It glowed very bright, a small pop was heard and then, it no work no more....

Very interested in how these go, but i really cant imagine that i'll like them more than the VS, if for no other reason than capacity

13. ehnsccglcpud

ehnsccglcpud New Member

The postman bought me my Vape King order this morning, so fast too. I got one of the star dust clearomizers and a bunch of drip tips, cartos, a battery and some atomizers..... can't wait to play with my new toys :D

14. poweruptonka

poweruptonka New Member

I am not into big capacity as my juice gets tainted by the residue and condensation of vaped juice and goes a couple of shades darker. I personally prefer about 2 ml but that is just my personal preference.

I am in a position that it is no problem for me to refill when I need too.

RC

15. ff31

ff31 New Member

I am in the 'just started and haven't quite stopped smoking' phase, so I have an obscene amount of stuff inbound. Most importantly, the elusive nic that seems to taking forever. Or maybe it just feels that way.

Today's delivery from Vapebar was:

5 Boge 510D White cartos
    5 Boge 510 LR XL cartos
    Ego cone
    10ml menthol
    10ml Wiches Chill
    510 PCC (the silver flip up one)
    510 regular battery (black)

All of which will add to my Ego, 510 and GoGo set up nicely.

The sheer quantity of stuff I have still to come is a bit frightening. Who said this vaping saves money? I am spending a fortune!

Those Stardusts look good. Maybe I need one of them too....

16. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I love Vape Mail.

RC

17. tadeka

tadeka New Member

Monday should see:

2x Vision Stardust Cartos things to try
    1x Fuss free 5ml VK Black Forest Cake
    1x Fuss free 5ml VK Backo Blend
    1x Cherry Vape SS Ming(e) DT
    1x 30ml JW Maple Rum Tobacco Doubler
    1x JW Choch Brownie sampler
    1x 250ml PG

No the most exciting order but I'm keen to try the maple rum. I was a big fan of port royal.

18. lmdjypg25f

lmdjypg25f New Member

Sounds exciting to me.

Those SS Mings are huge but really cool (as in Funky).

RC

19. babradjnra3275

babradjnra3275 New Member

Oh and some CE2s that will hopefully fit my ARRY properly. I do like the CE2 tank.

20. mr.answerman

mr.answerman New Member

I thought as a newbie I would jump on the band wagon and try some of those stardust carts. They are on order along with some tobacco samples from vapeking (thought I should try something new seeing as though I have only ever vaped menthol and poor quality French pipe tobacco).