Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What wattage do you vape at?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by wabene, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Your Next Ex Wife

Your Next Ex Wife New Member

This is me minus the kayfun. Anything above 9 watts and everything tastes bad haha

2. meeeellar

meeeellar New Member

Recently built a 0.9ohm on an igo-w RDA. [email protected] 5turns 2.5mm, 0.3mm(28g)A1. Perfect wick with japanese cotton.

It was not good until I overfilled (15 drops) the RDA and used a longer drip tip. I could imagine going above 30w in cool weather and a cool liquid.

I'll stick to 4.4w on all other tanks.

3. Paul F

Paul F New Member

Mutation X RBA dual coil 28g kanthal at .9ohm total at around 12-15 watts depending on juice. Some juices develop a more complex flavor right at their burn/super warm limit, so depending on the juice I may go above or below that. Bakery flavors sometimes like the higher limit, most fruit flavors like the middle, coffee and tobaccos like the lower for me, as I no longer like the burning taste from my tobacco mixes unless way too caramel-y. Genesis style mods I definitely push a little higher, but not much, maybe 15-20w.

4. Hauhchula

Hauhchula New Member

Oh wow you snagged the mutation? That thing is a pretty penny.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

5. lfzbrag31z

lfzbrag31z New Member

to me,10watt enough....

6. STEALEPLOTT

STEALEPLOTT New Member

I'm right there with you, bud. Especially when I'm vaping something with menthol because it gives you that hit without all the power. I tell everyone when they first get a vv/vw mod.... the lowest possible setting you can set your device to and still be satisfied is where I would set it. The higher you set it, the faster your gonna go through your juice, battery and coil.....

7. ACITMEMN

ACITMEMN New Member

15w itaste vv4, 20w eleaf istick, 50w istick