Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What is the ultimate pen style variable volt vape? (in your opinion)

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by GreggJ, Dec 14, 2015.

1. GreggJ

GreggJ New Member

I've got a Kanger mini protank 2 and love it, but wouldn't mind getting a bit better plume/taste if possible? Any advice would be appreciated. Cheers

2. Takumieq

Takumieq New Member

try the aspire .comtalis mini if you like the size of the pro tank mini. If you want to hold more juice Id suggest the silo tank from house of vape it holds 5ml of juice and has a better air flow control than the .comtalis. I promise you wont go wrong with the silo tank I bought one and now own three.
    Silo Tank Kit By Beyond Vape | House of Vape

3. adamasussdy9452

adamasussdy9452 New Member

Try either the Aspire .comtilus Mini with BVC heads or the Kanger Aerotank Mini.

4. LemuelQBE

LemuelQBE New Member

What coils does the silo take?
    (Had a look and could not see replacements on the HOV link....)

oh and the mini .comt is pretty good - I actually think I prefer it to the full size.

5. emogirl123

emogirl123 New Member

The Silo tank takes the same mini .comt coils. So its "almost" like a .comt but better
    I own 3 in rotation myself

But the Silo's look funny on a ego, just my opinion :p

6. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Personally I have moved back to the mini protank after trying out the mini .comtilus for a few weeks.
    I find I'm getting way more vapor and flavor from the mini protank yet this could be be.comse I'm using the mini3 with dual coils. Still it's much more fulfilling for me. I found the mini .comtilus BVC coil to be too harsh on my throat and this is mainly due to the thickness of my juice and the cartomiser style these coils have.

To the OP and his question of What is the bet Pen Style Variable Voltage battery? I can't go past the standard Vision Spinner or eGo-C Twist.
    Otherwise, if you're looking for bigger plumes, best get a regulated device/mod although they won't fall under the Pen Style you're asking about.

7. LabGrrl .com

LabGrrl .com New Member

Cheers guys thanks for the info.