Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What have you ordered today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by experrymync, Oct 21, 2015.

1. justwatchin

justwatchin New Member

I'd bloody hope he'd make an exception for you, he's your brother! :O And why wouldn't he ship to you for free, I mean family is family, right?

2. WeexiaNex

WeexiaNex New Member

Yes he's my bro, We live is separate worlds, He's giving me a family discount :), which is always good :), the thing that's stopping him from shipping overseas in general is the high cost to use a mastercard/visa commerce. The monthly fees are really high. Paypal is the other option but Canadian paypal will not allow ecig's products to be purchased within Canada and any vender doing so will be banned from paypal. Why paypal acts like they are the law of land I no clue, ecigs are legal in Canada, its kind of a grey area but you can buy legally ejuice with nic. Most sales are done with bank transfers in Canada. but regularcomssie banks don't apply here, so its kind of a difficult thing to make payments. So its really difficult doing international business for him. It would be nice if He could figure out a way for easy/safe/affordable international payment. Canadian shipping times are about half of what the USA are these days, usually around 5-7 days. Plus he has some great deals like the Evic is on sale for $84, He usually has great deals on ejuice. The three I'm purchasing are probably the 3 best anywhere of its kind. Players is a ciggy type that leaves a ciggy taste in your mouth, its the closet thing to having one, for all the die hards. Anyways its just the first shipment, kind of a test run. They don't allow imports of ejuice into Canada but allow export, kind of the reverse roll ofcomstralia. lol But many do chance it and a lot of times they manage to get what they wanted.
    Jeff

3. John

John New Member

dripper pro! got the last one in stock :D

4. xcccc

xcccc New Member

Order from JWraps

1 x Evic Carbon Fibre Skin
    1 x SVD Lightsaber Skin
    1 x Vamo R2D2 Skin

5. LokThego

LokThego New Member

Sigh, the addiction continues... :)

1x Chronos SS Drip Tip
    1x Ekowool Braided Silica Cord - 3mm
    1x Ekowool Braided Silica Cord - 2mm
    1x Bio Mech Mechanical Mod

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

6. BestEyeCream

BestEyeCream New Member

setting up a mate as well as stocking up myself . he had 150 to spend and i made up the rest . should be a good kit.

1 x Boge F16 Carto Tank Kit - 1.6 Ohm
    1 x Propylene Glycol (PG) -Food Grade
    (Bottle Size: 250ml)
    1 x Vegetable Glycerin (VG) - Food grade
    (Bottle Size: 110ml)
    2 x Efest 18350 IMR Battery
    4 x 10ml Empty Dropper Bottle
    1 x Joye 1000mAh USB Passthrough EGO-T Battery
    (Color: Steel)
    2 x 510 - EGO Adapter
    1 x i-Mix Concentrates (10ml)
    (Flavour: Coffee)
    (Flavour: Peanut Butter)
    (Flavour: Grape)
    1 x Samsung 18650 2600mAh Lithium Battery
    1 x Stainless Steel VAMO VV/VW Mod - Body Only
    (Charger: NiteCore SysMax i2 V2 Intellicharge Charger - 2...)
    1 x Kanger ProTank Glass Clearomizer
    (Color: Clear)
    1 x Evod Replacement Coils - 5 Pack
    (Resistance: 1.5 Ohm XLR)
    1 x Kanger ProTank Replacement Coils
    (Resistance: 2.2 Ohm LR)
    2 x Kanger EVOD Bottom Coil Clearomizer
    (Color: Steel)

hopefully no problems with my order this time and everything is in the box. hate waiting

7. loser_hot_sexy

loser_hot_sexy New Member

I got that beat. I ordered one bottle of Hangsen juice from Fasttech that I'm 99% sure it's gonna be crap. 1% are still good odds no?

8. Idioste

Idioste New Member

I've ordered nothing! It feels good.
    You know, I think the buying frenzy is a part of that feeling of craving for something you can't actually put your finger on.
    When I started to slow down, it was hard.. actually really hard to go a few days without a purchase.
    Now it's down to a couple of modest purchases each monthly pay day.
    Well.. apart from this month becomse I lucked on 6 days work, so it's either vaping stuff or front yard landscaping.
    Anyone in Sydney know anyone who likes to garden for largish peanuts and really good coffee?
    Seriously, I will pay for the right person. It's just a very small border.. (Less than a metre wide, and about 12 metres in all lengthwise)
    Just want the weeds pulled and some topsoil tossed on it, so I can put in some cheap plants ready to sell the house.

9. ndnndn999

ndnndn999 New Member

10 shipwrecks!

10. GinoHerring

GinoHerring New Member

11. nibhlxb8q

nibhlxb8q New Member

just ordered some 18350 batteries off supersport,
    now trying to figure out what silica and wire to buy and weather i get an rsst and an igo or just one or the other.

12. shanediamond_4einc

shanediamond_4einc New Member

fortunately i got to spend some one elses money for a change : P . somehow i always seem to find a way to add to it...: S
    gardening is good therapy mrs gruff, my twin brother lives in Sydney but wouldn't get out of his tow truck to get his hands dirty lols. Im in adelaide so cant help you, i used to do alot of gardening and landscaping however my back is now completely stuffed and i just cant do it anymore. good luck finding someone tho ( maybe start a new thread some people will work for juice u know ; ) .

and vaper boy all i have ever had is hangsen (from Heavens Gifts) but only fruity flavors and they are not nice but i would say vapeable the only one out of six i could not vape was the cappucino which immediately made me spew from the smell of it. i tried to vape it anyway ( as you do) but even with steeping it is horrid. maybe it could be fixed ? what do you expect for 7.50 per 50 ml premix i guess. just waiting on some ingredients and going to try my hand at mixing my own.:)

13. CRACKberry!<3

CRACKberry!<3 New Member

i would say if you get an rsst get some 400 ss mesh and .32 kanthal ? i have an rsst which i am quite happy with it took some learning and had to change the drip tip and make the air hole larger and it vapes pretty good.
    i still prefer my kangertanks tho i can carry them around in my pocket and lay them down no problems without spilling juices and if you make a ss wick and new coil the flavors are supreme on the kangertank IMO.
    can anyone tell me the best place to get 48mg base with quick shipping and good prices? feel free to pm me if its a place that cant be named :p

14. namoz

namoz New Member

well i got both :)

rsst
    igo- L
    spool of 30g kanthal
    3m 2.5mm silica
    pack of boge cartos

120ml of my adv.

damn the overtime and nice pay packets.

holding out on hitting the pay button on a range of the standard juices.

15. u4fu6

u4fu6 New Member

i'll do it if ya wanna pay return airfare from perth?

16. maggie

maggie New Member

More Alice in Vapeland, Few Pinoy RBA's and Mods, Space Jam Robo Fuel and The Standard :)

17. recep123

recep123 New Member

18. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

These look interesting, have you used them before?

19. Loowerty

Loowerty New Member

Looks to be a better looking pro tank

20. kaye r

kaye r New Member

look very interesting.