Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What have you ordered today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by experrymync, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Bizejelo

Bizejelo New Member

1 litre of 100mg nic from MFS

2. ds_india

ds_india New Member

2x doublers from vaporeyes and 2 x syringes and blunt needle to start my mixing adventure ,pipettes from e bay ,kangertech td3 cleromiser .2x 10ml e juice 5x coils suit kangertech and 3 drip tips from vaping mad and i know they will be here tuesday .

3. AfroSquare

AfroSquare New Member

I made a thread yesterday asking if anyone had experience with vape wild ejuice and planned to order from them. Tonight I came across another vendor which was almost double the price but had a 40% off offer, plus a buy 2 and get one free offer and I seemed to have qualified for free shipping even though Im incomstralia :eek:

Of course, I couldn't resist. I ordered....

1 x 30ml Mint Chocolate - w extra flavor shot $16.49
    1 x 30ml Nanner Puddin' - w extra flavor shot $16.49
    1 x 30ml Choco-licious - w extra flavor shot $15.49
    1 x 30ml F@#K CUSTARD! - w extra flavor shot $16.49
    1 x 30ml Blueberry F@#K CUSTARD! - w extra flavor shot $16.49

I asked for a Strawberry F@#K CUSTARD! as my freebie (if I qualified).

It came to $81.45 but with the 40% off, I got the lot for $48.85 and free postage. I hope its free postage. I have already paid and it said I qualify after I made my account so I just selected that option. There was another option for $10 postage which is reasonable anyway.

If anyone is interested, this is the site......

hopE-liquids

I will also post weather its any good once it arrives and I've had the chance to try it.

4. Eve

Eve New Member

This little bad boy!:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hoping to have it in my hot little hands on Wednesday - Good onya Chris!

5. BrokkenHarted

BrokkenHarted New Member

yaeliq order
    Gingerbread- DEAL
    VG/PG: 70%VG/30%PG
    Nic level: 6 mg
    Add booster: no
    Butterscotch - DEAL
    VG/PG: 70%VG/30%PG
    Nic level: 6 mg
    Add booster: no
    Subtotal $20.00 for 2 product(s)
    Shipping $10.00
    Final total $30.00

6. Clarence

Clarence New Member

You don't find them a bit weak without the booster?

7. goomoAttaW

goomoAttaW New Member

yeah - steve getting the booster is what i'd recommend - ive only ordered on one previous occasion since the booster thing happened but before that i'd always order with max flavour - but what im finding more and more is that i tend to use my superconcentrate flavourings to adjust the flavours myself - so if they need something extra flavour wise i'll just add some of my flavourings

on another note geez with the exchange rate the way it is we have to add 25% when buying in usd - my 30$ order came out to 3comd plus change

8. cubera

cubera New Member

Bit of a half drunken order some digbys ejuice and 1100 and 2200 mah ego one and some coils.
    And now looking for a regulated mod after useing mechs for a year and then useing the vaporflask dna 40 Im liking the regulated stuff again

9. virvoyeur

virvoyeur New Member

An oz of Mavaton's Select from cottonman.

10. rigrumkin

rigrumkin New Member

SO DESPERATE to quit cigs, but this is all I could afford this fortnight!

Flavourless 100% PG / 500ml
    Flavourless 100% VG / 500ml
    Aspire Atlantis 0.5ohm
    Aspire comtilus Mini - 1.8 Ohm (+ Aspire comtilus BVC Atomiser Heads 5 pack - 1.6ohm)
    POM Drip Tip Insulator - Black (I really hope this fits my Aspires!)
    [​IMG]

$120 total. These aspires/coils will arrive and i'll have to stare at them for a week or two while I wait for the iStick 50W to be released, and then for it to arrive! Going to hate myself for smoking cigarettes infront of such bcomtiful atomisers, as well as the array of liquids and DIY mixing tools that C'baoth has sent me.. but alas; any cigarettes over the next few weeks will hopefully be my absolute last!

My next purchase (or potentially two purchases depending on my financial situation) will be the iStick 50W, Atlantis 5ml tank upgrade, Atlantis coils 5 packs, and a little carry case for the whole kit :)

11. Mysterio

Mysterio New Member

Ordered 30ml of Ice Ice Baby from GLV, plus 10 boxes of prefilled carts from EasyPuff. First time I will be mixing my own juice, so the carts are emergency "I killed my tongue" backups. Especially as a certain reshipping company I have been using in USA for the last 6 months has decided they won't ship my 30 boxes of prefilled carts (value $30com) outside the USA - some garbage about them being ORM-D and prohibited imports. They have kindly offered to throw out the carts for me. In return, I am considering to kindly offer to remove their ability to procreate :(

12. obtainc

obtainc New Member

13. LemuelA

LemuelA New Member

paid for my satmod 22 today.

14. guildzzwmyu

guildzzwmyu New Member

I must be showing my feminine side , cos shortly I will have the same combo @ V2.5 .... happy sighhhhhh:)
    I have been too long without GP in my stable

( thanks LMB and Big Ev & Giruvian ) :D

15. LaverneVaughan

LaverneVaughan New Member

The 'Piccoloid' is in my hand right now. Well, it was until I started to type :S The Spheroid is a great little atty. Enjoy :D

16. zgwwhdunal

zgwwhdunal New Member

60ml of cussing tart.

17. alan2dylan

alan2dylan New Member

Id just get a 30W and wait for the 50W. Most people dont need over 30W anyway. The money you spend on ciggies waiting for the 50W and then waiting for shipping. You could buy 5 x 50 Watts when they come out.
    I bet if you get the 30W you wont even want the 50W something else better would be on the horizon.
    It has a built in battery so. I'd consider isticks almost disposable. Lucky to get a year or so out of it before the battery has shit itself.

18. In my humble opinion...

In my humble opinion... New Member

Wow really? I'll just go for a mod where I can put my own batteries into it..
    What are the top 10 at the moment to choose from? **** the 50w if it's only gonna last a year. I wanted a lifetime device.
    I'd like to go for like.. the best batteries, a nice reliable reputable charger and something that will suit my needs for both comtilus Mini taste-based vapourizing, as well as high end cloud chasing for when I invest in a high grade mechanical atty.

Might post a thread and ask for help actually

19. seelmdip

seelmdip New Member

Decided to have a small splurge in celebration of my one year Vapeaversary which is next week.

From kingy at HOV:

1100mAh ego one kit
    pack of 1ohm coils
    10ml Crazy Bananas
    10ml Strawberry Milkshake
    A couple of mixing bottles

With the luck of thecomsPost gods i'll have them tomorrow.

20. meerami

meerami New Member

Nitecore d4 and2x Panasonic NCR 18650 PF 2900mAh Lithium Li-Ion NCR18650PF High drain Battery!