Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What have you ordered today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by experrymync, Oct 21, 2015.

1. zerBupreemy

zerBupreemy New Member

Yeah, I have one that I have filled with 9mg Apple at the moment, it's not too bad.

2. agregorsshulzey3684

agregorsshulzey3684 New Member

what i've order today...well it was last night...let me see...10pcs of ikenvape i06 1.5 ohms xlr, ss i06 sleeves, butterscotch and vk gold.... thats it for now...

3. nuboppy

nuboppy New Member

I ordered some butterscotch too. I'm lovin that stuff

4. martinduxbury

martinduxbury New Member

pretty close

6 i06 1.5ohm
    5 i06 1.8 ohm
    5 ikv 510 3.5 ohm's

Going to try the 1.8 ohms to see if I get a bit longer life when I use them at 4.1v's versus the 1.5 ohm's, i think the difference in performance is minimal and perhaps 4.1 v's is a little high for the 1.5ohm ones.
    Really like the ikv 510 3.5 ohms at 5.1 v's - I think the last batch I bought may have been duds though as they used to last months, the last 4 I had lasted only days - tried the last of that batch a few days ago and it died today, it went from great to dead in a split second, really puzzling as they usually don't die so suddenly, but every so often no matter the atomiser you get a bad batch so hopefully this time they are back to their previous kick ass performance. Prior to that batch the 3.5ohms lasted over a month.

In general though I have found the IKV's to be the best bang for you buck atomisers, i wouldn't have bought 16 otherwise.

PS Tetsky - really like the siam mod SS i06 sleeves and drip tips, they are the best out their, but even with the new orings they are a tight fit, so make sure to lube them well with juice on the sides when putting them on, and be really carefulll taking them off as even knowing this I did rip apart a couple of i06 atomisers recently when I was a bit impatient with them.

5. Sasafras

Sasafras New Member

10 Empty bottles and 1 kanger clearo

6. monarc

monarc New Member

Is that the one from VK? You'll have to let me know what it's like!! Heard there are maybe 2 other new clearomizers going to be added too. I think..

7. fantomas911

fantomas911 New Member

Yep from vk its not the bottom coil one available at hc its one that you can change the coil in. Its more like a sd really, just thought id give it a go seeing as i have heaps of stars i just forgot to get bottles and wanted to make the most of the postage.

8. Insane In The Dwayne

Insane In The Dwayne New Member

i got 3 imix tobacco concentrates and 1 vanilla.

9. PIERRE1969

PIERRE1969 New Member

bought one from china but taste eewww...so i'll try vk butterscotch..let see how it goes

10. CRYSTALSPICE

CRYSTALSPICE New Member

thanks for heads up mick appreciated it, not much of a bling bling guy. but i will keep my eyes onto that...if i like it... it will stay... if not into the box it goes...

im really a suckers for i06xlr or lr, money really well spent it delivers what an atty suppose to be...and it will compliment me reo grand...oowww yeah

11. lgfyrtlrqi

lgfyrtlrqi New Member

Have ordered a i06 DCA and pyrex carto tank with drip tip. Should be nice. In the process of orderering a Zenesis ASH. But this is proving to be a difficult ordering experience.

12. lanaeo3

lanaeo3 New Member

Ok I said i should be good for a couple of months..........so...I lied.
    Saw those jib's last night and put up a very good case to the betterhalf on why i should buy them and even got her blessing but Robray beat me to a great score.
    But instead of being down , I had the green light to blow some more $$$'s

Ended up with buying

Smoktech Flanged Single Coil Cartomiser
    Resistance - Standard 3ohms 4
    Smoktech Flanged Single Coil Cartomiser
    Resistance - Low Resistance 1.7ohms 2
    Smoktech Flanged DC Cartomiser XL
    Cartomiser Type - 2.0ohms Standard 2
    Dual Coil Cartomizer 510
    Cartomizer Colour - Stainless
    Cartomizer Size - XL 1
    Empty Dripper Bottle 30ml10
    Plastic Needle Drip Tip 2
    Milk Chocolate 1
    FA Cola 1
    Cotton Candy 1
    Light's Original Lemonade
    PG / VG Ratio - 70% PG / 30% VG
    Flavour Strength - Doubler
    Size - 30ml 1
    Blizzard 1
    SIAM Stainless Steel End Caps - Pair - Round 2
    SIAM-0010 Stainless Steel Tank Body - Round - XL - Rippled 1
    SIAM-0012 Stainless Steel Tank Body - Round - XL - Slotted 1
    SIAM Stainless Steel Slotted Drip Tip 1
    SIAM Stainless Steel Ripple Drip Tip 1
    SIAM Siam Mods Tank Filler Tip
    Lavatube vv
    510/ego adapter

So that should do for a while, or next week, whichever comes first

13. dapTrede

dapTrede New Member

I like cartomiser tanks.

The new siam mods carto punch looks cool so picked one up from vapeking at a fair price IMO:
    Stainless Steel Carto Punch V2

Their previous carto punch was not quite tight enough on the carto, so it would sometimes cause the carto to change shape when being punched, and make it difficult to fit inside the rings on a carto tank.

The new model has reportedly fixed this issue so it looks good.

Also picked up some more Boge 510D XL cartos. I find they have a shorter life than the regulars, and are a little more expensive. But they fit the skinny smoktech dct and taste great.

The new Ego 2.5 ml DCT looks great, can't find an aussie vendor yet, and they fit regular Boge 510 cartos. Not sure which way I will go yet. The 3.5 ml requires a sleeve to look decent on an Ego, but at least it doesn't require a 510/510 adaptor on the Provari - the new 2.5 ml Ego DCT will need that.

14. hheudah3k

hheudah3k New Member

1 of : 510 Stainless Steel Drip Shield
    1 of : 510 Stainless Steel Vase Drip Tip
    1 of : Orb 650mAh Battery
    1 of : Orb Clearomizer - 6ml - Standard Resistance
    1 of : Orb Clearomizer - Replacement Coil - Low Resistance

15. lgauswifty3213

lgauswifty3213 New Member

Thinking of getting one of these too, let us know how they perform!

16. arthurdentur

arthurdentur New Member

I only had trouble with the carto punch when the screw got blunt, so I just bought a rotary tool for $20 with a two year warranty. :) I prefer the slot over a punched hole.

Well, even though I had bought an Odysseus a few days back, I went and bought the Penelope too, even though I said I wouldn't. :rolleyes: It's what I originally wanted but was tempted to buy the Ody instead. Ah well, at least of I decide I only want one of them, I can sell the other and get my money back. I've seen them go for twice as much as what they cost in a classified but wouldn't do that, would just be happy to get my money back. I'm sure I'll end up keeping them both. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. hbrmmer

hbrmmer New Member

Were you using the V1 or V2 punch from VK?
    It would be good if f the screws were available as spares, without the need to buy the entire unit too.

18. u4fu6

u4fu6 New Member

I went shopping for consumables today....

Health Cabin:

2 x Colored Rotatable Drip Tip for 510/901 (360 Degree Rotation) (one black, one white)

2 x Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer V2 (Exchangeable & Detachable) (one black, one blue)

5 x 5pc Dual Coil Cartomizers XL for 510/eGo 2.5ohm

2 x 6ml Tube for 510 DCT Cartomizers MOD (6ML Tube)

EcigModShop:

UltraFire WF-200 3.7v Multifunction Charger with USB

12 x SmokTech FP Dual-Coil XL 1.8ml 2.5 ohm TANK Cartomizer (Single punch)

RTS Vapes
    6 x 60ml 60mg Nicotine

Has anyone tried the rotatable drip tips? They were about $5 each but if they work like I think they will it should mean that if the tip part is rotated down, any spitting juices would hit the top of the part that fits into the carto and not go all the way up into the mouth piece. So I had to try a couple.

I didn't realise the Vivi Nova tanks came with 3 different heads that are each 3 different resistances. And since two of them are over the 2.x range, I thought I'd give these a try.

The UltraFire charger caught my eye because of it's USB port and the fact it shows a charging iPhone attached to it. I needed another charger but have also needed a working iphone charger for my bedroom so if this does both I'll be waking up to freshly charged vape batteries and my phone charged as well.

Ecigmodshop estimates about 2-3 weeks before the 3-hole DCT's will be in, so I bought the rest of their single punch ones to tide me over in the meantime.

And when I was finished ordering my stuff, I got in the car and went grocery shopping.

Oh and thanks to a conversation on the forum, ordering the 60ml bottles of Nic definitely leads to MUCH cheaper shipping costs. Last time I bought 2 250ml bottles (one was just PG) and paid $53 shipping. This time with buying 6 60ml bottles shipping was $23. Only thing is, I got the Father's Day special at 15% off and exactly an hour later they came out with a NEW Father's Day special of 25% off. (Mini Grrrr).

19. I Need Coffee

I Need Coffee New Member

Hi Flit. I got some of those rotatable drip tips a week or two ago to use on my e-pipemod, and they are great. I can adjust the angle of the drip tip so the carto is in the right position for maximum wick coverage whilst have the mouth part sitting in a comfortable horizontal position. Now if they can make one with a wide(ish) flat tip it would look even better on the pipe!

20. Cong N

Cong N New Member

Neat. And am I right about any spitting juices? I always seem to have one two going at any one time that have the occasional dummy spit.