Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What have you ordered today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by experrymync, Oct 21, 2015.

1. kristin149

kristin149 New Member

Ordered some biansi imist atomizers with some extra tank cases and wicks. Bargin at 50% off

2. CogitoErgoCogitoSum

CogitoErgoCogitoSum New Member

I'm a little bit excited... I ordered the MVP v2 today. My first big purchase since my ego twist starter pack! So I ordered that via vapeking, who are my most favorite vendor. I also got some more aspire BDCs, some spare coils and some doublers. Then realized I was low on nic, so ordered more of that, plus some new drip tips. :) can't wait until Tuesday to get my MVP!

3. Verdo Rina Corleone

Verdo Rina Corleone New Member

congrats, but keep in mind your first mod is like breaking the beer seal, once you start...

buahaha [evil comgh] one of us... one of us...

4. hudsongray

hudsongray New Member

Lol, thanks dog man, I'm progressing in the vaping world. I can see that being a member on this forum could get expensive!! I was happy with my twists and spinners until I joined up here!

5. joepervert

joepervert New Member

Micro coil jig from KK Vape Tek.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

6. CekUttext

CekUttext New Member

from the dodgy brothers

1 x Banana Nut Bread (30ml) by Mt Baker
    (Nicotine: 12mg)
    1 x Moo Juice (30ml) by Mt Baker
    1 x Ecto Cooler (30ml) by Mt Baker
    1 x Thug (30ml) by Mt Baker

7. Meapymnartern

Meapymnartern New Member

One of these - $24.67 Y1000 Hybrid Mod (1*18350) - blue / 4.0mL / 2.4ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Looking for something small, to use at golf and in crowded places and thought these looked intriguing. Coils look like they are the same threading and size as a Kanga PT/Mini PT coil, which means they are rebuildable. It's a mech mod that uses an 18350 battery, so I'm figuring that having the correct resistance on the coil is super important? Looking at the image, I'm not feeling like a fan of the drip tip, but that can be changed. Anyway, it's 30mm shorter than a Provari Mini with a Pro Tank on top, so it may just be perfect for my needs :)

8. uploadervip3

uploadervip3 New Member

Yeah, coil resistance is super important, I don't think I've ever used a mech with a coil having a resistance over 1.8ohm, looks the same as protank/evod coils though to me too. Airflow and wicking is of course super important with mechs/hybrids too.

Let us know how it vapes when you get it.

9. glixtcher

glixtcher New Member

ordered a couple of efest purple 18350 10.5A(?) batteries for $4 each from HK. Crossing my fingers that they're legit lol

10. jim

jim New Member

Keep us posted on your experience with these Grumpy. Rumour has it they are the bee's knees with usb connect to computer for upgrade/logo change etc.

11. playday

playday New Member

I have bitten the bullet and ordered some doublers for the first time, from Vapoureyes. Now need to find some good 100% nic juice.

1x Baratheon Blood, 1x Cherrystone Lime, 1x Very Juicy Fruits

12. Xentus2012

Xentus2012 New Member

Lots of empty bottles, 50ml, 30ml, and 10ml . Got some juices to make :)

13. aggro2pac

aggro2pac New Member

Lol, I think you might mean 100mg nic juice Demented, (100% nic juice and you really would be demented :) ) Best place for price and quality I've come across is Juiceray, but health cabin are also good, although they don't do 100mg nic base.

14. klouny

klouny New Member

I would be the juice making noob.......yes, that would be the one. Thanks for the update, I did see a big thread with all the Juiceray info.....have to do a bit of reading now

15. hitsuji

hitsuji New Member

I ordered sone empty bottles and some replacements coils and 2 doublers! :O

16. green eyed popsicle

green eyed popsicle New Member

Considering ordering the new hana dna30 mod as a back up for my Provari Mini that should be arriving this week, $123 US delivered is a bit of a gamble though decisions decisions ...

17. Todacoopy

Todacoopy New Member

Just two more Aspire ET-S clearos and a few packs of replacement coils...

18. maynn

maynn New Member

A 510 extender for the little gripper + 5 dual 1.5 cartomisers from Madvapes and 2 x purple efest 18350s from vapor room, I'll be gentle with this gripper, last one I was a tad rough with and only worked for a week :(

... and just ordered 15mls of bobas to try, just to see if it's worthy of the fuss :)

19. showfarting

showfarting New Member

A Lotech 18500 Gunstock Mod, it will be the first one that sets foot incomstralia :)

[​IMG]

20. HopHoasypep

HopHoasypep New Member

nice letterbox mod bro

or is it street lamp.