Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What have you ordered today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by experrymync, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Eon kid

Eon kid New Member

More Goose juice and Gizzard juice from Quacks Juice Factory.

2. Josh

Josh New Member

I have a magneto too and then jumped on the chemi (china-nemi) after researching shorter mechs. I went with the brass first becomse of supposed lower voltage drop. Then ordered the ss. Just for the locking ring and air flow ring. Then discovered I actually prefer just brass. And that is mainly for the look and also the deeper bevel around the end of the switch. Feels so much nicer without the sharp edge. Esthetically I prefer the brass finish, as the polish degrades quickly and then a patina developed. It became more like a satin matte finish. Then I also researched patina acceleration. Mixing a salt and vinegar solution. apply to the brass and then put in the oven for a short time...10 mins?
    Can't be happier
    [​IMG]

3. Hayden K.

Hayden K. New Member

Didn't you just order like 100ml couple days ago? Must be a nice juice bro, How would you compare it to other custards?
    Have you tried nicoticket's CLS?

4. RaZzor

RaZzor New Member

The reason for the quick order was to get some more gizzard juice. I've never like a chocolate type untill this one.
    I still have about 90ml of the 120ml goose juice I got the other day left but the taifun just sucks it up!
    It's blander than other custards, but tastes really nice on ss mesh. Not so good on cotton. Works well as an ADV.
    I've been through about 200ml of CLS, probably need to order some more soon as I want to try some others.

5. eveassifta1781

eveassifta1781 New Member

Cls is goooood. Its been my adv for the past week. I need to order more but I'm too poor this week. I'll have to settle with creme brulle. Not as nice. And five pawns grandmaster and queenside... overpriced and unimpressive.

6. flabbrgastdNY24

flabbrgastdNY24 New Member

JF Cigar Super Concentrate (Bottle Size: 10mL)

1 $4.95 $4.95
    JF Cherry Cigar Super Concentrate (Bottle Size: 10mL)

1 $4.95 $4.95
    JF Cherry Super Concentrate (Bottle Size: 10mL)

1 $4.95 $4.95
    Flavor West Extreme Ice Flavour Concentrate (Quantity: 30mL)

1 $6.95 $6.95
    Flavor West Menthol Flavour Concentrate (Quantity: 30mL)

1 $6.95 $6.95
    JF Kool ( Menthol ) Super Concentrate (Bottle Size: 10mL)

1 $4.95 $4.95
    JF Raspberry Super Concentrate (Bottle Size: 10mL)

1 $4.95 $4.95
    Vegetable Glycerin ( VG ) - 250ml

1 $9.50 $9.50
    Kanger Protank Replacement Coils (5 pack) (Resistance Ohm: 1.5 Ohm)

2 $6.95 $13.90
    Kanger Replacement Glass (Pyrex) (Colour: Pink)

1 $3.95 $3.95
    Flavor West Plum Concentrate (Quantity: 30mL)

1 $6.95 $6.95
    Jeff

7. oikos

oikos New Member

Pre ordered a vaporshark dna30

8. eastmanmary29

eastmanmary29 New Member

I ordered a Kayfun clone from Vapeking and then after viewing some reviews realised the Squape clone is probably better, so ordered that too :)
    This will be my first go at rebuildables.

9. melia

melia New Member

10. IdiodoSes

IdiodoSes New Member

gifts for easter A hammer mod and an Mvp and some clearos and like other bits and bobs ...

11. Mayla

Mayla New Member

Same here! I got the 3 piece nemi tubes in black, also ordered a few drip tips and some small bits and pieces.

12. seandHat

seandHat New Member

Same here also with the additional 10 magnets for the switch, I bet its better that the copper clone I got this week from the USA and 1/3 the cost. Grrrr, the finish on FT isn't as nice but I'm 100% sure it will be a very hard hitting mod.
    Jeff
    Oh ya I took the extra $2.50 shipping for China express post, lets see which one gets here first :)

13. BSmoove

BSmoove New Member

Yeh i got the 10 pack of magnets last shipment, little disappointing though - 9/10 of them fit, but 2 magnets is too soft and 3 is too hard, They are n45 magnets... You can get a 10pack of magnets from supermagnetman for $7.50 graded N50 but shipping is like 20$. I might try and go into a lil co-op with 5-10 people as the magnets are cheap as its just the shipping thats killer. And a 10pack is so small i could imagine you could just aboout ordinarily mail them

14. nami183x

nami183x New Member

from hc:

concentrates
    510 bridgeless atties [i've come full circle to these & can't compare, even with rda]

then bought myself a $60 usd gift certificate as a form of layby for a bogger bottom feeder [see above 510 attie note]

15. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

I have other magnets also I could swap around, Just figured I would try them out. Thanks for the heads up :), That shipping was crap what you paid, a few months back I imported some, they were pretty good.
    Jeff

16. smarttime1255

smarttime1255 New Member

airflow base, 4 pks boge LR cartos, charger bag and coils from HC ( $8. 40 posted)... and more bottles, drip tips, bits and pieces from FT .. free post ... won't hold my breath ... but in no hurry anyway :subdued:

17. mmonya47

mmonya47 New Member

some LG 18650 batteries.

18. loraine

loraine New Member

First batch of nic from HC.

36mg 75%/25%

4 days and I can see I am borderline obsessed...

19. Some bits and bobs for a diy mod

Sent from ancient samsung

20. SJG

SJG New Member