Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What have you ordered today?

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Guna Krishna, Sep 7, 2015.

1. KQrbuxiGVx

KQrbuxiGVx New Member

2. bapittygoolet1603

bapittygoolet1603 New Member

i went a bit crazy last night. Ordered a Phiniac naked XL v2 tank, an Aspire comtilis clearo, and AGR+ Pyrex tank, a bunch of Boge cartos, a Kir Fanis carto punch and a heap of amber glass bottles of various sizes. Hoping the bar fridge and ultra sonic I ordered last week arrives soon.

3. xanico

xanico New Member

120mls of Honeysuckle single concentrate doubler :D

4. ztlkjforvp

ztlkjforvp New Member

cool charger even shows the mAh's. :)

5. adem

adem New Member

I understand, hence I do not require an explanation.

6. tokyo1965

tokyo1965 New Member

ohhh my goodness... doesent that just spell it out for everyone???

7. Maestro1911

Maestro1911 New Member

Am not for or against DM... but it does sound troll like all this worship over a banned vendor and insistance on bringing it up and playing hero worship despite the quite outspoken voices of many others... its just rude.. why not do it on his forums and other playgrounds if you like it that much?

8. IceCreamFreak

IceCreamFreak New Member

Look - I usually just leave a conversation online when it turns into something like this and move on but as it has happened here several times I am starting to feel bullies and most appalling of all censored.

One of the main things that got my attention about Delicious Monsta was that wherever you go in the vaping world online (lurking at several forums, fb, etc) people are nothing but full of praise of their products, customer service and seem to know and respect the owners and the owners actually bother to respond to and interact with their customers. I have seen nothing but amazing feedback from their customers.
    Then I have a look over here to a localcomstralian forum and there is a HUGE split.
    People who actually have bought from them love them too but there is a very loud mob that attacks everyone for buying these products but never offers any facts or actual reasons just speculations, attacks and nasty sly remarks.
    They seem to have made it their mission to destroy a bunch of people who want to have a go even though the products are second bar none, the customer service is exceptional.

For me this has always been very suss.

I have also looked past old threads to get an idea what happened but it seems that it is the same people who try to silence me and other Delicious Monsta customers who bullied these guys out of here.

I made a post in the archived threads to share my experience about them. Then the all their threads disappeared overnight. If that is not censorship I don't know what is. Other subforums (VapeBar etc) keep getting posts too and even moderators join the conversation there. No problem it seems but a post in the Delicious Mosta subforum of mine gets the whole place emptied out.

I am glad that I arrived at a time when the subforum was still there and I could see that it was a small local group who bullied these guys out of here and pushed them to the limit.

Otherwise I might not have ever tried their stuff.

If this forum is a forum to share YOUR vaping experience let people do so no matter if you agree where they buy from. A post in a "what did you order today thread" mentioning the vendor I ordered from should not comse any issue and if it does it only demonstrated the censorship and mob mentality some want to impose on others.

When the vendor departed here was there a rule put in place that prohibited others from mentioning them? As a vaper am I not allowed to share my joy about the fantastic products I buy only becomse I chose a different vendor?

As I said I normally wouldn't join into an online argument and will walk away now but I was very unhappy already previously to not be allowed to share my vaping story like everyone else.

9. Iris

Iris New Member

I think this is the wrong thread for this

10. ironeeree

ironeeree New Member

Is it Jeff?? or is it bend over Andy??

11. thyclemeperty

thyclemeperty New Member

DM is not a business, it is one little boy that hails fromcomstria, that flew in here befriended a few of us, lied, cheated than played "poor me" card. Order all you want from the little monster but spam the shit somewhere else or buy from the real owners of the juice.

12. twinkletoes

twinkletoes New Member

This is certainly not the thread for crap. And how about everyone leaving what's in the past, in the past? While it says "Approved Vendor" under their name, there isn't much mods can do about it. The reason it is not in red, is becomse he is banned. No more please!

13. Marcus

Marcus New Member

MBV order, I chosen the second shipping option becomse It should be here within 5 days or so, Cost $8 more but its 9 days quicker. :) than the cheapest shipping
    Menthol E Juice Baker Vapor
    (Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 20% VG 80%, Bottle Size: 236 ml + $35, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 5)
    1 $42.49 USD $42.49 USD
    Wild Cherry E Juice Baker Vapor
    (Nicotine Strength: 18 mg/ml (Medium), Blend: PG 20% VG 80%, Bottle Size: 50 ml + $6, Extra Flavoring Shot (.50 8oz, .25 under 8oz): 5)
    1 $12.24 USD $12.24 USD
    Subtotal: $54.73 USD
    Coupon Code (keepcalmandvapeon10): -$5.47 USD
    Shipping: $27.25 USD
    Grand Total: $76.51 USD

14. ghostbutterfly

ghostbutterfly New Member

Hey Jeff... just had a looksee, fantastic prices if the juice is as good as it seems... $7 shipping? is this right .. ?

15. fchl9ywpz

fchl9ywpz New Member

yes its $1.99 for 10ml and $7 shipping, they are a bit backed up on shipping, probably becomse of the sale. :)
    Jeff

16. Good job I don't have a credit card ,I reckon I'd be in a debtors prison by now with the temptation to buy stuff I must try/have ...and ..'right now, thankyou' very much... LOL!

17. zerolandy33

zerolandy33 New Member

Brass nemesis clone so I can mix and match parts with my SS one :)

18. jussie

jussie New Member

Juices from Indigo
    Peach Ice, Kaleida Ice, Mint Choco Fusion, Parrot Punch, Blue Yonder, Purple Mountain Majesty.

19. darrellme

darrellme New Member

I just use my westpac card that acts likes a mastercard but onlly uses money in my bank account. That way I never get in debit or pay ridiculous Interest rates.
    Jeff

20. lynnezt60

lynnezt60 New Member

Fantazia vapes are unfortunately closing shop and have 40% off everything in stock - They have some nice juices from Mad Alchemist that may be worth the pickup. Its always sad to see a vendor leave especially since we have so few. Fantazia Vapes - Home Page