Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What did the annoying post man not bring you today?!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by steeda22, Oct 11, 2015.

1. greenteam

greenteam New Member

No Batteries 18490 and no Gizmo V2. But I did get a confirmation that its in Melbourne.

2. Alledejef

Alledejef New Member

Fedex have decided to give me a nice email for 'clearance delay'. They love to make things confusing too, if no action is required why hold it for further information on value of goods? also why say it will be delivered on the 8th if there is a delay requiring more information?
    From the email...
    Recommended action:
    Shipper or Importer must provide a more detailed description of goods.this I understand, but still it would be on the parcel
    Reason for delay:
    Recipient business is not openduh it came from America...time difference folks
    Recommended action:
    No action required at this time.you sure about that now
    Reason for delay:
    The value of goods for each item on the Commercial Invoice is required for clearance.it's always been in the small novel they put in the front slip
    Recommended action:
    Shipper or Importer must provide a value for each item listed on the Commercial Invoice.

Emailed and now the wait for reply, the dance has started (not happy because I can't dance)

*Never had an issue from this company, plus it made it through customs, it's Fedex choosing my parcel to be the one they pick on this week.

3. annikaaa

annikaaa New Member

[TABLE="width: 300"]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"]My HOTCIG Diver V2[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"][​IMG][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"]Sad Panda Face[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

4. daywalker888

daywalker888 New Member

5. missygirl

missygirl New Member

still waitin on my 20w ksd v6 vamo ...........

6. seadsBrah

seadsBrah New Member

Just some coils from HOV. Didn't leave the house all day waiting for postie, suddenly it was carded to Lindfield post office. Waited until 430pm, went to post office, they said it was in st leonards. Guy next to me was having same issue.

Postie dropped the ball today. Hopefully he lifts his game tomorrow and actually delivers my mail or at least tells me where it is so I can do it myself.

7. camodn

camodn New Member

I'm laughing my bits off watching the clock race my fasttech order. Friday and Monday are public holidays in China. :) nowhere near my postie, and I know their reputation, so I'll be surprised in a couple of weeks.

8. takahara81

takahara81 New Member

I want my juice!!!
    Ordered some Nicoticket bottles (4) on 19/4.
    AusPost Tracking hasnt updated since 23/4, saying it is being 'Processed Through Facility (US)' in Chicago.
    USPS Tracking updated on 10/5 saying 'Processed Through Sort Facility' in Australia.
    You'd think Auspost would be a bit more up to date, no?
    we are now in the 4th week since ordering, and that just seems a little over the top, or am I getting frustrated too quickly?

9. tazm

tazm New Member

I just looked and my last nicoticket order to Perth took 9 days. I included the day it was shipped in my count cause it was
    shipped early in the morning. Mine was delivered thrown over the courtyard wall on the 2nd day after it hit NZ. Your order
    does seem to be taking quite long but it was last updated yesterday so I wouldn't worry too much. They are probably just
    really busy. Maybe cause of Mothers Day or something :) Hopefully you will get it tomorrow.

10. dascientist

dascientist New Member

Well according to USPS my Priority International Mail is currently having a tour around Florida since 13/05.

Seriously it has gone from Saint Johns > Jacksonville > Miami > Opa Locka > Jacksonville > Miami > Opa Locka > Jacksonville > Miami where it currently sits.

11. michelecz3

michelecz3 New Member

My Craft Vapery order still hasn't arrived :(
    I found out it was just left sitting there at Sydney airport for 2 weeks before Aus Post even bothered picking it up. Useless pricks.

I see Office Works has a new local parcel service now. If I ever need to send something in Australia I think I will give them a go.

12. DURNTHURN

DURNTHURN New Member

1x Gold zamplebox + extra juice (wasn't happy with their first box and let them know it so they decided this month to give me 6 extra bottles) - these take forever to get here
    1x turbo rda
    1x Goblin Clone
    2x iPhone 5 screens
    2x sig 150w
    3x Horizontech arctic
    4x samsung 25r

Maybe tomorrow

13. cleznoy4a

cleznoy4a New Member

Im waiting for my replacements for my replacements for my replacements from Zamplebox too.

They sent me a couple of bottles to make up for a box full of flavours I asked them (in writing) not to send me. The bottles that arrived were just duplicates of what I got in that box so they said they would send more to replace those. This time they stuck a big note on it so the people packing the order will know what not to send. 2 weeks later they arrive and it was just more of the same flavours they were trying to compensate me for. Now they have doubled the bottles and put a big note on there saying the type of flavours to send me. We'll see how that goes.

Apparently they are almost finished fucking around and will release their new flavour profiles and website etc soon. I don't know, if they are so useless that they put something in the order when it specifically says not to, its not gonna make much difference.

I reckon instead of spending time and money on apps and schmick packaging they really need to make sure people are getting the flavour types they prefer.

Also, still no Craft Vapery order :(

14. megndi290

megndi290 New Member

Gotta love Aus Post Lotto, everyone's a winner, just gotta wait for your number to pop up!

15. clorisee

clorisee New Member

Posted last Tuesday 12th May. no update since last saturday...... DHL Germany.....

16. lowerrider

lowerrider New Member

17. spoovet

spoovet New Member

1. IGO-L
    2. Origen - Clone
    3. Kayfun Lite Plus V2 - Clone
    4. Taifun GT, also comes with stainless steel tank - Clone
    5. Rose V2, comes with metal base and stump - Clone
    6. Russian 91% - Clone of a Clone

[TABLE="width: 300"]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"][​IMG]
    Evil Plan[/TD]
    [TD="align: center"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"] [​IMG] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="align: center"]AUS Post[/TD]
    [TD="align: center"]Gimme My VapeMail[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    & again Monday

note to self - vape budget blown until August

18. ilresidiverte

ilresidiverte New Member

Where's my friggin new phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Doing laps around America hasn't even left the country.

[​IMG]

19. SnircacK

SnircacK New Member

Aus post up to their incompetent best. Next business day garuantee my arse!!!

[​IMG]

It's 16kms between them and me. I could have walked the f'ing thing!!!!!