Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What did the annoying post man not bring you today?!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by steeda22, Oct 11, 2015.

1. niki

niki New Member

Still waiting on a shipment from the plume room. Apparently it was shipped from them 3 weeks ago.... Not that I'm running low on juice or anything, it's just a bunch of new flavours. :)

2. tazm

tazm New Member

Kayfun Lite plus - Clearance delay - Import ALEXANDRIA AU :mad:

3. AishemohinaDA

AishemohinaDA New Member

Liquid nicotine.

It's like I bought a Ferrari without keys.

Edit: nice site you's have here, I dare say I'll be lurking for a while, thanks to my cuz for linking me here.

4. qzgqpsg5w

qzgqpsg5w New Member

It's funny... Quite apart from being in a situation where there's always someone here when parcels arrive (will rue the day that changes for sure), I have to say that since learning that a normal parcel can be tracked by phone, I've become a little less critical of the postal service.

Sure, it's a PITA dealing with an automated tracking service which uses spoken word recognition and punching numbers into a keypad, but I've been impressed with the results. And that some centres are notoriously lax with their scanning (Underwood, Hobart).

Then again, our driver is fantastic, but probably mostly because he doesn't have to muck around with highrises etc etc. Just park and put and scan. I do conced he's untested in terms of having to knock on a door or leave cards.

5. loose change

loose change New Member

As soon as I hear the postie's bike, I rush out to the letterbox ( even when I'm not expecting anything, LOL!) they must think I'm always hanging out for a 'fix' of something ... never yet had a card left or even anything left at the door, always there with my eager little hand outstretched ...:positive:

6. msqiioqp

msqiioqp New Member

LOL!
    As I wait for the parcel guy. Postie's already dropped off the Nautilus, which is soaking in anticipation :D

oops I just read that back... While the Nautilus is soaking in a bowl of soapy water, in anticipation of the MVP also due today...

7. PefTearfach

PefTearfach New Member

I must admit, I laughed a little.

8. dargraini

dargraini New Member

Hahahahaa I should also clarify my LOL was for Maggie's comment. Ack! I need to learn to clarify more.

But this LOL is for you, UNT :D

9. batrickmfrancesay7160

batrickmfrancesay7160 New Member

My delivery guy got so curious about my vapemail, he was asking me what it all was, (some interesting smells etc), I told him, showed him my vape gear, and he is now a vaper :) He had been trying to give up the smokes for months, and now hasn't had a smoke for almost 3 months. I often have to open the parcel while he's waiting, just so he can see what I've ordered :) He usually leaves my parcels for the end of his run, (unless I call him because I just want it now), that way we can have a vape on the front step while we see whats in the parcel. He also goes fishing with my SO now that we've gotten to know him quite well, and we get great parcel delivery service, sometimes I feel a bit guilty, a bit like insider trading :)

10. rakom

rakom New Member

My nic still hasn't arrived :(

11. BqdNYOMvnO

BqdNYOMvnO New Member

My Alice in vapeland order still isn't here.

12. Cong N

Cong N New Member

Everything I'm waiting on wish it would all hurry up to I get my ner set up running.

13. Ben Aqui

Ben Aqui New Member

Waiting on all the shiny things I've bought this month.
    SuperMax hasn't shipped yet.
    My quartz kayfun kit isn't in Oz yet.
    Neither is my Magma....

Saved all my pennies for 8 months to splurge a little on vape toys, and I gotta wait longer. *sighs* It's no biggie, I just like vape mail.

14. nuclearbroods

nuclearbroods New Member

Raison d'être

15. wumrvpyufh

wumrvpyufh New Member

Awwwweee thats b/c you didnt shop at ebay for one :) Perk up princess.. you find it when you least expect it :)

16. raickvag

raickvag New Member

I tried ebay. Got one but it was faulty, (they shipped it in a huge box, so was v. expensive postage, because it's supposed to be that big apparently), but inside was nothing. What a scam!

17. pendragon

pendragon New Member

Lol at least you had paypal protection :) .. if no become a nun or a monk live on a high mountain and meditate on where you might be able to purchase in the future... Epiphanies are of the mystical sort am told.. and not so rare in breed.. but if you sit very quietly and you might just be able to spot one in the wild and catch it with your bare hands .. and then it may tell you the mysteries of where to buy a Raison d'être ... You wont know yourself after that :) Sometimes difficult but never impossible :)

18. hydro66

hydro66 New Member

My Nitro and my Diablo Reaver are still sitting about 50 min away from me at the sorting facility in Brisbane. Tomorrow for sure *sets up chair by the front window.

19. ExtmePillow

ExtmePillow New Member

That is ridiculously awesome

20. Buzz Kill

Buzz Kill New Member

A peaceful afternoon.

But he did deliver a drum kit to a kid up the street. Arrrrrrrrrrg