Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What did the annoying post man not bring you today?!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by steeda22, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Cool Kid

Cool Kid New Member

The last 2 times that I got a card I was at home and sitting within 10 feet of the front door. I think they can't be bothered knocking or think that getting someone to sign something will take too much time.

2. nexusfiver

nexusfiver New Member

Same thing happened to me on my very first ever vape order. Rang auspost and made a complaint. 10 minutes later the driver was back with my package.

His excuse was that he thought no one was home as no car was in the driveway. Well that's why I have a garage.

Never happened again. He now makes the 60m trek up the driveway to my door :D.

3. ironeeree

ironeeree New Member

Me still not have snus :(

4. janepervert

janepervert New Member

So thought it might b juice delivery day today and as soon as we heard the postman hubby went out to get the mail.
    No vapemail but mail from my brother and his wife. The envelope was already open upon receiving it and the sticky tape at the back had been slit. We found a lovely Xmas card inside, however thought it was strange that there was nothing else and the envelope had been tampered with. Previous years they always sent gift cards . So I put a call to my brother to let him know how it was received and sure enough the maggots working for Australia post stole our gift cards. Fuckin assholes!!!

5. t3k0

t3k0 New Member

never trust the posties - even they tell you that. Sad but true. messing with the mail is a federal offence, but you never catch them

just thought of something evil - tell them someone sent you some gift cards, which did not arrive, but there was some 'white powder" in the envelope as well..... :mask:

6. Nikita

Nikita New Member

It's just a shame that the spirit of Christmas is taken advantage of by such self serving bastards.
    Oh well karma is a pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple and they will get wot they deserve.

7. t1b100xl

t1b100xl New Member

my god damm 3d printer should of been here a day before xmas but the slack ass couriers dhl handed it off to for delivery probly didnt want to drive out to my place so its probly sitting on some fastways ute untill he goes back to work sighhh lol xmas always gets in the way :p

yes im inpatient guess it gives me more time to finish designing this mod and atty desk stand lol

8. Faggoocky

Faggoocky New Member

juice, no biggy, but it was today [when i'm home] or tomoz [when i'm not] and i didn't want to allow sigless juice leaving, i don't mind for a clearo or similar, but juice i want handed to me personally

9. roaleClouri

roaleClouri New Member

still waiting on my needletip bottles which were sent on xmas eve and still not at the post office (perth to perth). was disappointed when there was no delivery after xmas but still nuthin!

10. ch33kz

ch33kz New Member

Hey Lozza, happened to me before and you can easily cancel the cards and get them reissued. You can do this by the receipt or even your brother's credit card/debit card. It's probably they have already used them but it might be worth the effort to try tomorrow.

11. janessfrancesa1094

janessfrancesa1094 New Member

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg no snus 4 Rhojin :(

12. slowmo

slowmo New Member

Waiting on juice from Vapeking..Only info on tracking

Tue 24 Dec 2013 16:00 In transit MILPERRA NSW
    Tue 24 Dec 2013 15:58 Picked up from sender MILPERRA NSW
    Tue 24 Dec 2013 14:03 Shipping information received by Australia Post I know it is silly season but thought it would at least
    be in Qld by now.

Just updated to onboard for delivery today YAY

13. needliberty

needliberty New Member

I have a small order of batts and coils caught up in holiday traffic for 9 days within oz :(

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

14. friday

friday New Member

Just got email saying attempted delivery no one home and items have been carded ( emails for 2 items )

Thinking to my self WTF no one even knocked I went out to check the mailbox for cards and NO NO CARDS THERE

Thos is a joke think I will be visiting my post office this arvo with a complaint

15. TrenaVarn

TrenaVarn New Member

I'm so lucky - my local postie stops and has a chat all the time.... I let him know when I'm expecting a parcel, and he keeps an eye open for it..... and also knows where to leave it if we're not home.

The courier drivers they use are a different story...

16. anhtuan 279

anhtuan 279 New Member

k6 rda [eparcel]

Wed 01 Jan 2014 11:07 Processed through facilitySHENZHEN EMS

m4 rda + wicks and stuff [spost registered]

Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)

juice [as above]

4 protank [as above]

5 vamo [if this is better than my $120 vtr i'll have the shits]

Despatched to overseas (Country code: AU)

thinking of ordering a nemesis clone next week, to try out mechs without overspending

prolly made thw rong choice on rda's but just wanna get a feel for it if it is worth pursuing

17. CHARITY G

CHARITY G New Member

18. FACKYOU

FACKYOU New Member

stewey mailed me some clearos today, dunno when they will show up

19. Jennifer T

Jennifer T New Member

duke that must be my package that was posted on xmas eve! from mandurah to perth. no wonder it hasnt arrived!

20. xrqgpxlrra

xrqgpxlrra New Member

What is the average delivery time on fasttech gear with the $2.50 aust post option.
    Anybody know?