Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

What did the annoying post man not bring you today?!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by steeda22, Oct 11, 2015.

1. agamixis

agamixis New Member

Benn waiting a long time for my taifun gt don't no where it is but I wish it would hurry up.

2. donghuonglxag1993

donghuonglxag1993 New Member

I skipped to the post office knowing that with that many outstanding something must have come in. Expectations are high. I front my postmistress general and she smiles as she hands me one.

Where's the rest of them.

I STILL WANT MY STUFF

3. Chadsix

Chadsix New Member

my liquids from the US departed on the 14th via priority mail and according to tracking was being sorted in an Australian facility last Wednesday. i expected it today, dam u aus post, im having banana nut bread withdrawals arrghhh

4. DonnettaDecardo

DonnettaDecardo New Member

A big box of nothing, that's what I got today, and an envelope stuffed full of sweet FA :(

5. Edward

Edward New Member

Sorry mate, big part my fault!! I have been slack as and haven't sent the concentrates that I promised you. I bagged them up and had one leak immediately. So randomly distracted that I have trouble picking my nose. Might be a good christmas pressy though??

6. VanceNort

VanceNort New Member

I am a jinx on postage at the moment. I sent essie her express post last Thursday. If it had been from anyone else she would have it today :(

7. Tim John

Tim John New Member

Not to worry, I'm so used to waiting now, if vaping teaches you nothing else, it teaches you how to wait :) I look at this as a positive thing and be like the tree in the wind, and bend rather than break :) (waiting makes me very zen)

[​IMG]

8. assedbap

assedbap New Member

Postal services seem a bit slack atm all round.. paid stuff for fast post that should be here over night but has been getting here almost a week later.. even junk from melbourne to where I live about an hour out has been taking up to 4 days.. stuff am waiting on from china .. sheesh thats another matter.. used to take about 2 weeks now am looking upwards of 4, usa where it used to take 1 to 1 half weeks is taking 3 on average.. dont stress its everywhere atm .. and they hike the prices for it sheesh
    *end rant

9. sh0rtea d0o wh0p

sh0rtea d0o wh0p New Member

Three working days China to my doorstep from Health Cabin via DHL
    Who knows when with Australia Post. waiting waiting waiting

I don't know if I've just been lucky but everything I have ordered from OS I have received within 4 working days. I must say though I have selected DHL each time.

10. Lapara99

Lapara99 New Member

Must be lucky.. one of my packages from the us cost me $85aud just to post and still took 3 weeks...

11. codana

codana New Member

I ordered half a dozen glass tanks for various RBA's from the US last Monday night. $12.95 US shipping. They arrived this morning, so you can't pick it.

12. mak12

mak12 New Member

ordered nic and empty bottles from a place about 2 weeks ago.. wish it would hurry up I want to make another order :( on the other side the postman did bring a mouse i mistakenly ordered...

13. Christina d

Christina d New Member

14. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

hahaha I find that strangely funny seeing you have a cat as your avatar :)

15. No 1....

No 1.... New Member

fucking pricks auspost fucking asshole sons of bitches, i made an order from juicewhore, today i get tracking notice that its on its way, Im at home, my room is literally next to front door, so i know if people are even 5m away from my door, can hear them, my dad is at home too. NOBODY came, NO CARD was left, but i get a notification through tracking that delivery was attempted, card was left,there is no card. AFTER I LEFT INSTRUCTION WITH JUICEWHORE THAT SIGNATURE IS NOT NEEDED. fucking what the pineapplepineapplepineapplepineapple!?

16. one x sweet

one x sweet New Member

17. Tiana

Tiana New Member

actually come to think of it, the 20ml bottles are soft enough to be used for a bottom feeder mod, So If anyone is looking for a bottle to make a mod, I would recommend these ones. because they are soft and very flexible. .
    Jeff

18. bravarava

bravarava New Member

:sorrow: I got nuffin.
    Waiting on juices, maybe tomorrow

19. Nick Nuemann

Nick Nuemann New Member

Arrrrrg no snus .... Still *me thinks the postman maybe off buzzing somewhere* bzzzzzzzzz :(

20. advorne

advorne New Member

Waiting for taifuns, mad Murdoch juice, neme clone, replacement tanks for the fogger

Hmmm time to step up the postman stalking to the next level