Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Well, how things change

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by reennale, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Siztwirl

Siztwirl New Member

It's a slippery slope, I agree, when you start with sub ohm's going back is hard, to find a normal tank that is as "full" and "thick" as sub ohm is my issue, would increasing flavour concentrates in mixing and higher vg do that? any suggestions for a tank? The battery use and juice consumption would be a plus. As for tc I jumped on the band wagon not knowing any better and don't use it now. The same goes for the 200w mods, I only got the rx200 for the tripple battery life and have never gone above 75watts with a Crown but even now only go to 50-65 watts.
    I have been fortunate enough to have been able to use vaping to quit ciggies and even help others that thought they could never quit, but did guide them to normal vaping. I only wished I had found this site before I went on my journey as it would have been soooooo different, still glad I'm here now. Consider myself a flavour chaser and not a cloud maker.

2. kronkk

kronkk New Member

I've tried temperature control and feel like I gave it a fair try. It's not for me. I always used high resistance cartos with a higher voltage in the past. So now I'm pretty satisfied with the .5 coil and 35 watt range. Smaller devices are a nice improvement too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

3. badamasussd7111

badamasussd7111 New Member

I basically started with temp control and loved it. Now however I find I'm pretty much exclusively using kanthal claptons in power mode. Nothing I can find compares.

4. nejroelrkf

nejroelrkf New Member

I'm more than happy with the nautilus. I've got a full size one for at home and a mini for when I'm out and about. The main thing that worries me is finding something else I like once everyone else moves on to something else and I can't get the nauts anymore. I'll definitely keep the kabuki in mind if it ever comes to that (tho by then, there'll probably be some other thing that is even better) :D

5. galaxxy

galaxxy New Member

Glad you proofread this post!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Poop

Poop New Member

A bit of a funny thread.
    How come MTL vapers always preach and rag on lung hitters? But I almost never see lung hitters make fun of a MTL vaper? I find it hilarious... I personally like to vape and blow heaps of clouds but sometimes I also like MTL and chill with a provari and a kayfun, I just love vaping in general I suppose :)... I never really saw the point of preaching and making fun of other vapers just because they don't vape the same way as I do...

7. perak

perak New Member

Hi Kay!

*waves*

8. Allison P

Allison P New Member

Well, to be fair, I tend to rag on anything and everybody given half a chance!

Left in a room alone I'd probably even give myself grief! :welcoming:

9. grainny

grainny New Member

Got the full spectrum here from 801 stick units through to 200W mods with wide open airflow RDA's.
    Must say I use mostly Sub ohm tanks now in the 20-80W range cause they're convenient and give me what I need.
    Each to their own, there's room for everyone ;)
    cheers
    Dig

ps. Hi Kay and Flitt. long time no see

10. neoraki

neoraki New Member

The vape industry is experience growth and innovation at the same rate that the computing/it industry has.

With little to no regulations, and very little monopolies... industry can move at an alarming rate forward.

It's not a bad thing! it's a good thing! :)

11. Not I

Not I New Member

@altered1 *waves back* :D how ya doin?

12. rubedog38

rubedog38 New Member

:) hi back

13. znsrsisxxw

znsrsisxxw New Member

Did you end up trucking? I think that was you

14. masonationkas

masonationkas New Member

yeah, that was me. and i did do a few months. driving was great, but the other stuff was a problem. wrangling chains and curtains and tossing massive straps got the better of me. some times i wish i was a big, burly 6'4" bloke instead of a little 5'2" girl :(

15. uyeanonim

uyeanonim New Member

Hiya, Kay :D
    I've been away for a long time too.. I'd found what I was looking for and it's served me very very well for ages. My beloved BDCs are getting too hard to find now, so it won't be too long before I have to get back on that merry(andIusethattermveryloosely)-go-round too.

16. arharovec

arharovec New Member

17. Neiladap

Neiladap New Member

uh huh. i've just stocked up on bvc's for the naut, but with finances what they are, it's certainly not a life-time supply :(

18. nazz0r

nazz0r New Member

Awesome!!! Thanks heaps, Lovely!

19. leafs0555

leafs0555 New Member

20. janessfrancesa1094

janessfrancesa1094 New Member

Done tenchars