Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Wanted mod features (wish list)

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by Fraurce, Nov 2, 2015.

1. musimusi

musimusi New Member

funky bit of art that

2. norScooky

norScooky New Member

A box mod. One side for AWR186500 battery, the other side for your 10mL juice bottle. I mean the whole 10mL bottle. You mix your juice and place it straight into the box.

The battery and bottle are not that wide, so the mod should be not wider than two provaris lying next to each other. Preferably with the outside having a fancy case like a GRIP MOD.

The bottle feeds into some kind of wick or tube, and cappilary action, or maybe even a small pump, drives the liquid from the bottle into a Boge 510.

10mL - 510 - gripped casing. That would be awesome. Ohm and Wattage Display, Variable Voltage, Battery charge display.
    That would be super awesome.

3. lukaso7

lukaso7 New Member

Variable wattage, 2x 18650 in parallel 1 button display for showing what watts you are on & remaining battery power of each cell, 510 ego connector, over discharge protection, over heating protection, 5 click on off feature.
    Must be available in black.

4. bullit1977

bullit1977 New Member

That's a pretty big battery! The last 0 means cylindrical cell, the 18 means 18mm dia, and the other numbers give the length in mm => 650 :) (Yes, I know it's a typo).

Once you put 2 cells in parallel, they behave as if they're 1 large cell so I don't believe it's possible (or more accurately, serves no practical purpose) to measure the remaining capacity in each. And once you are down to the lower limits (in SOC), you want the module to prevent any more discharge from the battery as a whole.

With the overheating protection, are you asking for a temperature measurement & constraint or a limit on maximum discharge current?

5 click on/off on a box mod? More practical to have a sliding switch that also serves as a full current isolator rather than control circuit protection. But I wouldn't be fussed either way.

Black (or black & chrome) is a must :)

5. uperalove

uperalove New Member

What ever is going to prevent the batts from overheating & blowing up/ catching fire.

Yeah an isolation switch would be acceptable but it'd have to be an almost hidden switch.

Black chrome would be awesome!