Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vtr into a DNA30?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by Beckie, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Locky_77

Locky_77 New Member

Alright so I have stumbled upon a vtr that is a DNA20 so I'm going to replicate the design with the 30 board. Unless I get a DNA20 Hana, then I'll put the 20 in the vtr and the 30 in the hana lol.

2. tintin1

tintin1 New Member

Medic my hubby is a machinist and tool and die maker he might be able to help make parts etc

3. panter71

panter71 New Member

Ah! Now ya tell me! Lol, well at this point the only thing I need is a replacement button cover as I accidentally drilled through a post and now it won't thread a screw lol. If he could fashion one of those, with opposite countersunk holes I would be forever grateful. :)

4. Paige F

Paige F New Member

Lol sure thing, write down specs or whatever and when we meet up again I'll bring it to him to see what he can do :p

5. masonationkas

masonationkas New Member

I have heard of the MVP being refitted with the DNA 20 chip so I know that works.

And yes, that stupid ring support did need to go! Why they thought that was necessary other than to limit your choice of atomizers is quite beyond me.

I do wish you well with this project!

6. Kristin

Kristin New Member

I like it with that chrome distressed!

7. krevinn

krevinn New Member

thank you shane :) im pretty stoked about it as well! now... just need to finish it lol. its at work as one of the maintenance guys was gonna fabricate a button cover for me, but i might just grab it back so i can finish it and make the plate later on down the road. :) and im gonna be getting a storage unit for my stuff that needs out of the house, and a little garage type deal for me. :) so ill be able to do more mixing and mastering of my personal DIY and my modifications hahaha!

8. kxziejt3r

kxziejt3r New Member

just an update. I have a litte bit left to finish drilling out of the top and then drilling the holes for a dry fit with the buttons, then it will be soldering up the board and epoxying the board into place. :)

9. StephenWeinstein

StephenWeinstein New Member

Not that this is anything I would ever attempt myself, I am really anxious to see your finished modifications.

10. vipmoc

vipmoc New Member

Anxious? Lol well hopefully it works hahaha!

11. Ryanstar123

Ryanstar123 New Member

I wired up the DNA board so now I'm just removing burrs that might snag the coating. Then it will be picture time of the housing and the board, then I'll install the board and buttons, and finish wiring after I confirm that it's working. :) then more pictures when it's finished. Lol.