Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

VK Royal Blend

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by LusiaXXX, Oct 28, 2015.

1. LusiaXXX

LusiaXXX New Member

I was wondering if anyone has tried this yet? Mines still rather green as only arrived yesterday but having said that it is absolutley fantastic. The aftertaste is quite buttery and has only light tobacco notes(at this early stage ) an very very slight vanilla. Outta 21 bacco flavs i have,this one kills them all hands down. A milder version perhaps of another well respected canuk vendors signature brew? Similarities for sure....be interested to hear others thoughts....in the meantime ill be ordering a bulk size bottle...worth every cent.

2. Liazins

Liazins New Member

Damn why is it Friday! Mmm you make it sound so good:(

3. jehzswift9268

jehzswift9268 New Member

Just mixed some up this morning so still a bit green too, however I can tell it will be a winner. I agree with your description, Stomp. I can taste a little bit of maple maybe? And a hint of a woody sort of flavor.

Definitely a nice mellow vape.

4. Just*Me

Just*Me New Member

hey stomp,
    interested as to how you would compare it ti VK Bacco Blend, if you've tried it.

5. gregorybx16

gregorybx16 New Member

It is isnt it? Found my sweet spot i think. Demolished nearly 10ml today....lol...although mixed it a tad weaker than normal...vapes like a steam train too at 50/50. Hasnt changed colour to any degree either. Off to the boozer now to give it the beer test...haha

6. Josephine

Josephine New Member

Hey D...been a week or so since ive had the baco blend but a definate diference...not so much bacco and a little sweeter but in a smooth pleasant way...the after taste is to die for...lol...so quite a way removed from their other baccos...this will all change to a degree once its steeped an melded together...i know im banging on a bit.but hell,gotta share a good thing..haha

7. egelidanonjade

egelidanonjade New Member

just ordered some :)

8. uxposter

uxposter New Member

Its pretty sweet man...i bin sorta thinning it a bit with vanilla..still on toppa the list tho...hows rhat strawbeery c/cake goin from Mt Baker? Fuck...i bin goin rhru it big time.....

9. Optima

Optima New Member

Royal blend is my ADV, tried as many tobaccos as I could to find that one that filled that roll-up taste void. Thought I liked vk5 but can't stand it now for some reason. Tried vk4, too nutty and too much coffee, tried bacco blend. Though I liked it at first but then became too sweet and had a kind of 'through your whole body" kind of acrid aftertaste, can't explain it any other way, similar feeling/ aftertaste with Juicwhore champion mix , del's ultimate pipe and their USA mix was, to me like bitumen.
    Tried vk virginia flu cured and still quite like this one. Royal Blend came as a 5ml free sampler with an order of some of the for mentioned juices, and I quaffed it down so quickly I was ordering a 30ml tripper in no time. I have vaped very little else for weeks now. I can relate to "10mls a day" LOL. This stuff is fantastic. I just received my 120ml tripper a few days ago and it's going down fast.
    I received a mini DID ( thanks CMB ) and three other genesis attys today, my Did standard my new mini Did and one of the others I set up today, all are full of VK Royal Blend. Back up, and back up for my back up :)
    It rarely gets a chance to steep and it's good from the go. Maybe if the Liqua bright Tobacco arriving Monday is good it'll get a few days steep. I also received some vk Black a Gold still steeping, as was not great off the bat.
    Overall I wasn't expecting to like vk RB, but I love I and although I have other cartos with other flavours as emergency back ups, they hav'nt been touched for a while.

10. perfid

perfid New Member

"Maybe if the Liqua bright Tobacco arriving Monday is good it'll get a few days steep"

I tried the 3 Liqua tobacco's, Bright, Traditional, American, the closest to a real fag was the Traditional, best tobacco blend I have tasted in over two years of vaping, nice tasting stuff with a good throat hit.
    The Bright was just that-I thought I could taste Aniseed in there, the American was harsher-sort of like the USA mixes I have tried.

11. jtwfpkwoon

jtwfpkwoon New Member

my missus thinks i drink the stuff when shes not looking, i feel that you do have to break it up with a bacco vape now and then.

12. Teroneld

Teroneld New Member

Once i tried the VK5 i new these types of tobacco/caramel/vanilla juices are for me.

Just ordered a 120ml trippler of the VK5 and have some VK4 steeping which ill try soon.

Very tempted to order some Royal now, although i have a heap of juice to get through.

13. Jack Benoit

Jack Benoit Member

Device:
    iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear 30
    Juice:
    Snake oil from Seduce Juice, pear/coconut/cream
    Thаnks mаtе sоunds gооd. I hаvе tо аdmit I'vе hаd mixеd suссеss with VK tоbассо juiсеs.

I еnjоy VK Rоyаl Blеnd аnd саfе аrеbiса.
    I dоn't likе VK5 аnd, Suprеmе is оk but tаstеs kind оf similаr
    Hоwеvеr sоmе likе thеir hоnеy nut tоbассо аnd flu сurеd hаs sоmе I dunnо....pеrhаps а fly sprаy tаstе??? (аnyоnе еlsе) LОL it mаy just bе mе but yеаh sоmе wеird сhеmiсаl tаstе thаt rеminds mе оf fly sprаy оr sоmеthing.

Оbviоusly tаstе is subjесtivе.

But yеаh 5 оut оf 5 fоr thеir sеrviсе thоugh, I'll bе а сustоmеr fоr lifе.

I'll lеt yоu knоw whаt I think оf thеir Blасk N Gоld tоmоrrоw аs wеll аs lеmоn mеrаng piе, strаwbеrry tаrt аnd еsprеssо соffее.

14. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

Device:
    VaporFI Rebel
    Juice:
    Pineapple
    I've heard about that one as well, I was actually thinking about gifting one ofthose to my girlfriend, will take it as an advice and probably buy it soon, gotta take a shot and try it out!

15. ElegantMew

ElegantMew New Member

Device:
    eGO AIO
    Juice:
    Cherries and Berries
    Yes! I have tried it and it's personally pleasant however I view it as a little overrated.