Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vermillion River Kentucky Premium Blends

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by 2pac, Sep 27, 2015.

1. 2pac

2pac New Member

2. PertOpporyver

PertOpporyver New Member

Yep a top notch company.

60Ml's of Kentucky Premium Blend arrived last week. Just letting it steep. Prob my favorite tobacco flavor that I've ever tried.

I bought a bunch of samples and they where a mixed bag to me.

3. saot

saot New Member

I love my vermillion river. A constant order for me. Favorites are most of the kentuckys, particulary cherrywood, maple wood, applewood, and no. 7. Not a big fan of the ky4 or any of their fruity flavours bar pomegranate. There cinnamon rolls however, is my all day everyday vape until I run out. Lol.

4. harrydee128

harrydee128 New Member

Im a regular purchaser too, their Kentucky Premium is my all day vape. Kentucky no.7 is my night time or drinking vape. The premium blend gets alot better with steeping too. The KY4 didnt do much for me, and their classic wasnt nice at all. I also liked their Applewood and Cherrywood. Which reminds me i must place another order :)

5. ALLURING

ALLURING New Member

Where does everyone order ? I get mine thru ecigwizard. Any other options for VR?

6. tAlbertinaWeeksa

tAlbertinaWeeksa New Member

Ive only ordered directly from them, shipping is a little expensive though. Just placed an order and shipping cost me about 35 bucks. Might look into ecigwiz next order.