Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

vendor problem

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by Imiptnill, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Imiptnill

Imiptnill New Member

I am sure I have been let down from **name removed** china since I paid weeks ago with pay pal I cannot even get a reply to an email or ticket as they call them has any body else had problems with this company.
    I think there USA company is **name removed** has anyone dealt with them.
    Last week I received a postcard from china that made out they were my close friend and saying I am with a new e cig company now **name removed** hope all is well with you Jenny keep in touch it was sent from China the only company I have dealt with in China was **name removed**.
    I just thought someone else may have had this problem or heard of **name removed**

2. ChrisWodja

ChrisWodja New Member

Here we go,

[​IMG]

3. Noru.

Noru. New Member

Put in a paypal claim, they won't ship at the moment.

4. . otto.saxo .

. otto.saxo . New Member

Please don't mention those sites by name on this forum. They sell pure nicotine which is extremely dangerous and don't adequately communicate the very real danger of handling it to their customers. Thankyou for respecting our decision not to mention this company again, nor any of it's subsidiaries. Many thanks :)

5. PienseToisy

PienseToisy New Member

Hi Nanna welcome to AVF .

That particular company , while good in the last few years , seems to be having some dramas lately ... this is just from what I read around the traps here .
    We also dont like linking or giving the address of this company as they sell 1ooomg nicotine without adequate checks and controls for newbies , and could possibly end up hurting someone .
    Having said that their lower concentrations are ok but a vaper really doesnt need to be handling anything more than 100mg ever , anything else is unsafe without full PPE and good chemical handling knowledge .

If there is a consistant problem with lack of communication etc I would suggest you put in a Paypal claim if it gets close to the 45 day deadline to make such claims ...

I have dealt with them in the past and they have always come thru , but recent activities are suggesting otherwise on some orders

( I will also edit your post to reflect the no naming policy :)

6. FoxBox

FoxBox New Member

Oops I see Mrs G is on the case too .... Mod Attack !!!!

7. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Thunderdome!!!!

2 mods enter, 1 mod leaves!!!

:popcorn: :D

8. plaissut

plaissut New Member

Bloody mods with their **respect for the community** and their concern for the **well being of the newbie**!!
    Man makes you almost **very happy** that you found such a **decent bunch of people** on a really **great** forum!

Me? I think they should just **keep up the great work** and if/when I get to meet them I will **give them a great big hug**!!

But seriously Nanna, don't panic! - I have not been here long, but still have no idea who "**name removed**" even is!
    But some great advice there - if you get no joy, pay pal claim is your friend :)

Welcome aboard!

9. alenaganina

alenaganina New Member

You've met me, Skoville.. now where's my damn hug??

10. MouttNabtroug

MouttNabtroug New Member

Ahhh!!!! Mrs Gruffy of the "Heres a batt kept back special for you variety?"

'Nuff said.

[​IMG]

11. ggtkhaspvc

ggtkhaspvc New Member

I know right. Think of the kind of name we must have by now. We may have to petition to have the forum name changed to canuk Hippy Love-in. Where's the blood FM? You have the entire dignity of this forum on your shoulders. Do you really want to encourage others to vape and be healthier? That does mean less awesome mods and juices for us you know...

12. Sylen

Sylen New Member

Yeah said company is not shipping orders and will just stuff you around open a paypal dispute now and get a refund they say they are having internal changes but this has been going on for a couple of months