Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

VapourArt Store Tracking

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Acorn, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Acorn

Acorn New Member

Lets just say if someone has placed an order with VapourArt Store ;)and they got tracking info that said something that I cant read on the 29th and 30th of December and then on the 30th and 31st BULGARIA but nothing after that. If you click oncomstralia it takes you tocomst Post and it says tracking is not available on that product.

Is this normal or has there been a breakdown in the tracking of this parcel

Cheers
    Midlife

2. Natalia

Natalia New Member

All my VapourArt purchases have been shipped DHL. If it's a small purchase that went via registered post, I'm guessing it will be like most registered post with no tracking after it leaves the country of origin - it just arrives on your doorstep one day.

3. Selenax

Selenax New Member

Thanks btobw. I thought it was coming by DHL but it must be a registered post as you pointed out. I have found a lot of the tracking is crap. I recently had a order arrive from Loki Labs via USPS Tracking and this is the last status on the tracking
    "Your item departed our USPS facility in LOS ANGELES, CA 90009 on January 3, 2015 at 10:02 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."

Cheers
    Midlife

4. rauul7

rauul7 New Member

Was your order under 30 euro? If so, how did you manage that? I've never managed to spend less than about 100 euro there :D

Orders over 30 euro always go DHL, but under that I think it's an option at checkout to choose DHL or registered post (not an option I've ever seen).

That last USPS tracking is standard. Better than my Royal Mail tracking ...

Tracking still says it's in Germany, though Royal Mail have alternately told the sender it's on its way back to them, or it's on its way to me, but either way they say there will be no more tracking.

5. abetabiX

abetabiX New Member

I could have and probably should have spent a lot more ( they had salt and pepper tanks for 29 euro). I did spend 81 euro but it was right on top of xmas.................................I just remembered an email I got from them
    "We see that you've created an order thru our e-shop, it was a system glitch becomse on that time we was closing the shop for holidays.
    "We can send your order and give you a tracking number on 28 Decemberwith registered mail and we shall refund you 8 euro for the deference between the shipping options at the next days".
    So that explains the shipping.

There really is no point in even giving it a tracking number if they have know idea where it is or where its going. I hope you have a win with that................................

Cheers
    Midlife

6. petokerole

petokerole New Member

During holidays the post offices all over the world delay enormously. The day my associate dispatched your parcel, only BG post was working, DHL opened their office after January 6th. The tracking number is working in most countries unless their domestic postal service doesn't support the sender country. For example Royal Mail's tracking number doesn't work with Hellenic postal services, while ELTA (the Hellenic service( works with all postal offices of the world.

7. baconmatt8

baconmatt8 New Member

Thanks for taking the time to explain about the shipping. I do appreciate that you guys made the effort to to get this shipped right on the xmas break and refunded the difference in shipping. I am just being impatient and wanting to know were my new shinny Spheroid is. :)

Cheers
    Midlife

8. promazon

promazon New Member

Thank you very much for the support and your patience! In case the parcel becomes lost or whatever, we resend it, no worries :)