Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Vape Street Order

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Cissy, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Cissy

Cissy New Member

This is the second time I've been fucked around by Vape Street. My order came today with different coils than what was in my order summary.

Previously they have sent me the wrong battery which they wouldn't replace.

Has anyone else who orders through them had their order fucked up or am I just unlucky?

2. monsterb777

monsterb777 New Member

Maybe if you asked nicely people might respond with actual assistance. Being a family friendly sort of place

3. mellowyellow

mellowyellow New Member

well, i havent been able to shop with them, period, as their checkout will not let me pay with a credit card. I wasted hours trying to buy a snow wolf from them and then gave up and bought a radius on this forum instead. Super super super annoying. But, they have sooooooooo much stuff and i was really disappointed that i cant buy through them :( Maybe a lucky break for me. Maybe not. Ill never know...

4. racecar123123123

racecar123123123 New Member

I appreciate your condescending input Crisscross. Would appreciate it more if the post stayed on topic thanks.

5. carmenlafond

carmenlafond New Member

I had a problem with an order from them once and they fixed it no problems, free gift for hassle too... Always found them one of the better dealers even though they don't do forums and the sort.

6. Cotapoday

Cotapoday New Member

Wasn't meant to be condescending. Just trying to keep it civil.

Vapestreet don't post here so they are not able to defend themselves.

I have bought a few things from them and have always had very easy translations. Prices are good, service has been excellent and things were exactly what I ordered.

7. hollistergal888

hollistergal888 New Member

Cheers everyone, thanks for the feedback.

8. LonqmAvv

LonqmAvv New Member

I will never place any order with them again. I posted my case couple months ago on fb. Long story short, i received a DOA. They wouldnt refund me and said they have to ask manufacturer for decision. I opened paypal case they wont even buzz until the day before the deadline to refund me without saying a words. What a joke if you ask me !

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

9. Invetaneata

Invetaneata New Member

See this sort of thing and the way you posted initially doesn't really make people want to be helpful.

10. arcticjx

arcticjx New Member

My order was fine good service

11. MHMcHH #2

MHMcHH #2 New Member

I've placed a few orders in with them, most recent being just before Christmas for a Snow Wolf Mini, batteries and a few drip tips, no issues whatsoever.

Regards

12. draigent

draigent New Member

Nice 3rd post mate...
    Batteries I'd understand them not wanting to be returned. Plenty of fakes around. Did you pay via your PayPal/credit card?
    If you have exhausted all avenues of correspondence, put a claim through your card and get the refund that way. That's why we pay fees n all that

13. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

And contacting them direct wasn't an option :unknown:

14. vyqffpsdfz

vyqffpsdfz New Member

ive had no issue's with them when ive placed the odd order, However there site is pretty mangled atm when you go to checkout the page is all over the place.

There shipping is very fast though and they seem to get all the latest gear in before any other vendor IMO.

15. ebalbampkbus

ebalbampkbus New Member

Same here Jas, I couldnt checkout with a C.C. even though the checkout page said I could pay with c.c via p.p. Shame.
    I sent them an email and they never got back to me. Cost them a sale tbh, if they replied I would have waited and tried again. Probably wont bother now tbh.

16. rigrumkin

rigrumkin New Member

I've never had any problems with vapestreet. They've been good to me.

17. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

Vapestreet have yet to stuff my orders up, actually coming to think of it I've ordered from many different sites from:
    - Southerncrossvape
    - vapestreet
    - vapebotique
    - vapezy
    - vapoureyes
    - vaperise
    - vapingmad
    - housesofvape
    - thevapestore
    - wickandwireco
    - victoryvape

And many more, however I highly recommend all! The only store yet to have hassles with was Vapezy (I think) and that was due to my PayPal address being different from that of my postage address and so there was reason for the mistake, instead of taking a day from Adelaide to me, it got sent half the way across Australia then to me :/ but poop happens eh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. ACITMEMN

ACITMEMN New Member

No probs for me. They were my first purchase outside of the starter cigalike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. zdlskyuwr

zdlskyuwr New Member

Are we talking about Vape Street AU? Just better confirm cause there is also a US one that is quite popular. Some of the Credit
    Card answers make me wonder if everyone is talking about the same vendor :)

20. blueeyed girl

blueeyed girl New Member

i had checkout troubles at the .au