Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

University of Queensland are sending out the invites for their research survey, help!

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by HausJuisoks, Aug 28, 2015.

1. HausJuisoks

HausJuisoks New Member

First of all it's pretty brilliant, they're asking which generation of product you use and including photos so people know which is cigalike and which is an ego. It seems to be lumping APV's in with Egos but meh.

Anyway the help bit is becomse of this question:

I think they have seen the term 'mod' and are thinking it means people are busily tinkering with ecigs and altering them. So I want to point out that 'mod' denotes a device like a Nemesis or whatever not that someone has modified anything. But I'll be pineappled if I can think of how you describe what a mod is in the way we use it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Survey Link Here

2. ofraxx

ofraxx New Member

Nice ! thanks for posting a thread on it as I posted this in an old thread and umd and arrd about starting a new thread. The survery home is here

3. jee bus

jee bus New Member

:D commencing survey.

4. Spiricore

Spiricore New Member

yep doing the survey now also

5. Andi-diesel

Andi-diesel New Member

Anyone that didnt get the survey, this was on the end of the form where I asked for results to be emailled.........

If you know anyone who might be interested in participating in the survey please provide them with the following link: UQCCR - Vaper Survey

6. rakunfake

rakunfake New Member

Done and dusted..

7. Big Head 22

Big Head 22 New Member

Completed. Excellent survey, I feel - asking all the right questions. Could it be possible people are starting to get it?

8. Shasiti

Shasiti New Member

I read that as have you modified your device e.g. replaced the control board, drilled holes in it etc

Might have been wrong