Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Tube mod build questions

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by astyrrian, May 25, 2015.

1. TiaC

TiaC Guest

I also have another idea but you would need to mill a keyway to place a piece of square stock as a guide to keep the switch in a certain way.

This would eliminate the insulator but requires a "wedge shaped" contact on the buttons internal side.

2. Side button. There are a lot of us vapers out there that have issues with our hands. We need mods that will fire with just a light squeeze of the palm of our hands. All Mechanical as well, and non fingerprint is great. Would love to see it be available in different colors as well. I have been hunting hard for a seafoam blue or green mod. Love the idea of interchangeable top caps. We go between boges and 801 fusions. Right now the fusions are winning out. Would love not to have to use an adapter when using those on our 510 mods. :)

3. Cade

Cade Guest

I really need to research home anodizing. This thread has been fun to follow.

4. basslovin

basslovin Guest

I will be anxious to see the finished product.

5. LtColUSAFR

LtColUSAFR Guest

Thats exacctly what i was thinking .The center post would also be adjustable.

That im interested in seeing a drawing of. Not really following you but it sounds good.

I know what you mean, thats why iv never been the biggest fan of bottom button mods.

6. Alibags

Alibags Guest

I like side buttons like on the GGTS, bottom buttons kill my hands. Arthritis is a bitch

7. marchbracket

marchbracket Guest

well I have a design:) for it in mind but I am interesting what is in your brain too Papa

8. ChildS

ChildS Guest

Weather it is side or bottom it should keep the sleek look of the tube mod. Also side buttons on a tube limit how they can be carried. For myself I use a flashlight holder on my belt for eas of use and not always being stationery.

9. Still looking forward to your switch diagram Papa