Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Tobacco Flavours from Vape King

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by kml80, Nov 5, 2015.

1. kml80

kml80 New Member

2. Doreoxirogy

Doreoxirogy New Member

Nice, I'm always on the lookout for tasty tobacco flavours. Might have to get me some from VK. Cheers :)

3. JAMES

JAMES New Member

I know it doesn't sound appetizing but has anyone tried Flue Cured Virginia Tobacco??

My bottle will arrive today, along with Royal Blend:)

4. vellek

vellek New Member

Yes, I just tried the Virginia Flue Cured for the first time.
    Admittedly it was brand new juice & hadn't steeped, so probably not an accurate opinion. I found it to be just dry & no real flavour that I could discern.

Having said that, I found the Royal Blend way too strong on the maple syrup for me, so perhaps a mix of these 2 together will suit me.

5. nagexia

nagexia New Member

I like VK Cherry Cigar. At first it seems odd but it grows on you after a while. A very subtle vape.

6. Zitlemia

Zitlemia New Member

I looove VK juices.. Vk5 is my staple, VK supreme for a similar taste (but with a bit more flavour/caramel), VK4 is my .comghty(sweeter) vape. Im keen to try the royal. VK juices definately IMHO are a cut above most for flavour.

7. none

none New Member

Yeah I have to say im a fan of this as i have gone off the sweeter tobacco vapes which most of the other vks are but this 1 is more straight analog tasting...

I had a hybrid weekend last weekend and was vaping hand in hand (almost) with the winny blues & it has good parts of the ciggy taste if thats what u want it will be the goods...

8. pounder

pounder New Member

Thanks mate sounds good. I have to admit I've had mixed success with VK tobacco juices.

I enjoy VK Royal Blend and cafe arebica.
    I don't like VK5 and, Supreme is ok but tastes kind of similar
    However some like their honey nut tobacco and flu cured has some I dunno....perhaps a fly spray taste??? (anyone else) LOL it may just be me but yeah some weird chemical taste that reminds me of fly spray or something.

Obviously taste is subjective.

But yeah 5 out of 5 for their service though, I'll be a customer for life.

I'll let you know what I think of their Black N Gold tomorrow as well as lemon merang pie, strawberry tart and espresso coffee.

9. Chutlell

Chutlell New Member

Yeah B&G is totally different nothing like the others at all. lemon meringue pie i like occasionally

10. pwrycpkntboo

pwrycpkntboo New Member

Strawberry tart is good....not tart at all...just right amount of strawberry......key lime went down the sink...tasted like palmolive to me...try VK Red...its good...really good...needs a bit of steeping but well worth the wait

11. winnielohoff909

winnielohoff909 New Member

just ordered another Royal Blend today :) love this stuff !

12. 13lunt

13lunt New Member

its good stuff...ordered some cherry cigar tonite to try...bit sus on the cherry...will see...cupbords gettin a bit full now...lol..the missus is starting to whinge too...oh well too bad..ha