Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

This made me really really really angry

Discussion in 'Vape Talk' started by Takumieq, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Whitney M

Whitney M New Member

lol Trumpy :)

Out of curiosity, are you male or female? I have to 'guess' female, judging by your reply.....? (sorry If i'm wrong......)

The Bonds ad is aimed at men (from the sex angle) and aimed at women for the 'actual parting of cash' and the act of actually going shopping to buy the 'advertised items", both for themselves and for their men/sons.
    So if you're female, you're more likely to actually remember what they were wearing, since you're the one that goes 'clothes shopping' and their product has to appeal to you....because the sex angle wont work on a female.

........sorry to stereotype.....but Bonds 'is' in their ads, so I'm just breaking down what 'their' aim is. It's not necessarily my personal view that the women should do the shopping.

If you are in fact a male, then you have an excellent memory and are probably far less susceptible to hypnotherapy and brainwashing than most. :)

2. Betchope

Betchope New Member

Trumpy does ride a Honda....

3. NeoNerd

NeoNerd New Member

Youve hurt me with your guess fluffly.... hahahaha. Im male. Maybe i just watched the ads one too many times
    Dont worry, im not really hurt.... i used to be a female bulgarian Olympic weight lifter... the hormones are slowly working out....
    honestly, i just remember random odd shit. Nothing of use is stored within my grey matter
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

4. slesiaHeifs

slesiaHeifs New Member

sh*t you're a male. lol. Well, you have a great memory then :encouragement:

lol! Sorry Trumpy :culpability:

I'm cringing so hardcore right now!

5. Natalie j

Natalie j New Member

just remember he rides a Honda...

6. pittygoglety6026

pittygoglety6026 New Member

lol. Im assuming Honda motorcycles are not considered "butch" in motorcycle circles?

er....... and maybe I shouldn't be assuming anything.....given the current awkwardness... lol

7. Bulgarian female weightlifters look more staunch...I'm calling a fraud. ...

8. Greesiup

Greesiup New Member

You know in movies when someone walks into a bar, the record scratches to a halt and everyone goes dead quiet and just stares at the newcomer....?

Yep...this is 'that moment' .....I think I just cleared a thread..... :rolleyes:

9. maxmusfrances8990

maxmusfrances8990 New Member

I may have a couple of tatts. Thanks fluffy(youve redeemed yourself)
    Yes the honda wasnt the best choice, nice to ride but lacks.....soul? Miss my gsxr1000
    But so many more bikes to try...

I just remember weird stuff, dont let it be awkward fluffy, hell FM and LNB have worse public intimacy issues to deal with than a mistaken sexual identity

10. RuL

RuL New Member

Thanks trumpy :) :) And you do make an excellent point regarding FM and LNB. Luv watching their posts, I always get a good giggle.

I can't comment regarding motorcycles..I rode one once and it was straight into a clothes line in the backyard lol.
    Those Harleys look the biz though and sound SOOOO good. That's the entire extent of my M.C knowledge. Lol literally none ;)

11. green eyed popsicle

green eyed popsicle New Member

Nah not at all fluffy, you'll go alright on Vape.to...it's a good piss take and we can make fun of ourselves...

12. Earl W

Earl W New Member

Thanks LNB :) I do like it here and ive noticed that I'm not the only one with lots of opinions and a wicked sense of humour. It's great and makes life fun. :)
    I can give it, but I can take it too ;)

13. akjolbai

akjolbai New Member

Im not touching that

Nah i love the humour here. it keeps us young
    im here so much, i forget my actual name some days ..

14. werthrf

werthrf New Member

It's one of the things that makes Vape.to so good is that we can take the piss out off each other, have a laugh and get on with sh!t. ..nothing is personal just having a laugh...

15. Victor

Victor New Member

Lol trumpy!!! Agree that a good laugh is super important :) I hang out here alot too, even when I'm quiet in the background. Forums are so satisfying and addictive!!

LNB, Yeah it's heaps of fun when everyone gets involved :) yep agree that you just have to be able to have a laugh without getting all huffy. Funs fun. :)