Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Thinking of buying Apolla VTube Stainless steel as first mod, good idea?

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by AsH!, May 6, 2015.

1. MIKAYLAK

MIKAYLAK Guest

family picture.

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Are you still waiting for this to arrive ?

Your "Tube" has built in protection.
    Also I think I have read that a protected batt wouldn't even fit, like a button top batt it would be slightly longer.

3. ALiG

ALiG Guest

absolute truth, button tops won't fit flush and you really don't need protected batteries because the Lavatube has built in protection. At most a safe chemistry IMR like AW or Panasonic CGR18650CH like I use.

4. barnsy

barnsy Guest

I can't fit the stardust on the apollo, anyone know if I can get an adapter for it? everything fits except the stardust clearo :s

nvm found one in my country :D

5. nokeekon

nokeekon Guest

Stardust doesnt seem to fit..kind of disappointing as I like those. But I use tanks most, so I guess not a deal breaker, but still disappointing. I have both a stainless and chrome V-tube, lavetube, and I dig em. They really do feel like a high quality USA mod would, and performance is likewise. Throw on a good tank with a 3ohm boge, and your a happy camper.
    I dont have a shorty adaptor to see those, but I know the longer adapters make using a stardust look funky...

6. you can use either a shorty adapter or an ego adapter. I find using the ego adapter is better as it has a better draw. If you use the shorty adapter most of the bottom ring recesses into the lavatube ego fitting and it is a real tight draw. I use the stardust all the time with the ego adapter and recently started using the phoenix 3ml bottom coils as well.

7. Kayls

Kayls Guest

8. Those are the only batteries I use for my mini.

9. CuteBGot

CuteBGot Guest

got my vtube mini today and confirmed that the batteries indeed work and the tube works awesomely as expected...the SS is really shiny! :p It works as expected and I dig the case that came with it...really happy with my purchase.

10. HeBGBs

HeBGBs Guest

yeah, its a great mod especially for the price. I am actually up to 2 SS full size apollo, 2 mini SS apollo, 1 full and 1 mini version 1 black, and 1 1.5 full size. I haven't been using my Lavatube collection as much lately since getting my orion but still use my mini every couple days with my gtus. I am probably gonna sell all but 1 each of the stainless ones.

11. Laura

Laura Guest

glad ya got your mod and using it..

thats the most important part..

12. Sold one of my SS Vtubes and am having sellers remorse. Nothing looks better with the Penelope. It just looks so beautiful to have that shiny ss.