Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The Smoktech VMax

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by RiddleLover, May 14, 2015.

1. holli

holli Guest

That's a good one. ha ha ha

2. KenH

KenH Guest

I read somewhere that V5 will have an anti-Zombie ray. Smoktech thinks of everything!

3. missi

missi Guest

I have to agree with you Freddie. She had me looking very cautiously at my Vmax. NOT FUNNY Sparrots and get your finger out of your nose. LOL!

4. UMSinger

UMSinger Guest

Ya [MENTION=6695]sparrots[/MENTION] picking your nose and pulling pranks...what's next??? :eek:

5. PamyBaby

PamyBaby Guest

lol lol ............

6. nice look for the v max...

7. Trogdor

Trogdor Guest

So an update for everyone the F2 error no matter what was the center pin wire was either burnt or his cap came off one time before and could have bent and broke or just broke. I replaced the wire and all is working fine now, I also did the negative wire as well while I was in there.... So take a number from the grave yard :D it aient dead yet.

8. Interesting Dz, the wire must have been touching a ground to give the F2 error. mgmrick also had his center pin wire come off and he brought his back from the other side too. Just glad you got it fixed.

9. Sakarah

Sakarah Guest

yes odd my wire just fell off also. quick solder job been working perfect since then

10. travis

travis Guest

We have all 5 finishes, Black, Silver, Chrome, Gun-Metal and (Stainless Steel w/Blue display and ego top).

Crystal Clear Vaping

11. Well-Well-Well...Who do we have the PLEASURE of accompaning us! Welcome my brotha...FINALLY bro! Glad you came over and dropped by for a visit...Hahaha...LOL! Just make sure that this is NOT a one time visit! Hehe...

12. cindyr

cindyr Guest

I agree with Freddie it is nice to see you here.

Please check your PMs. :)

13. Tifa

Tifa Guest

Do we have any pics of the SS w/ego and blue display? Ok answered it myself Freddie did.

I am wanting to buy another one but would love to see that one.

14. Just got permission that Smoktech will be releasing a NEW MOD called The Z Maxx! It is an 18650 mod with VW and VV! I will be updating with more info and pics. as soon as I get my hands on it! STAY TUNED....:D

15. AllenG

AllenG Guest

I wanna see this, marking this thread for sure :)

16. August

August Guest

zzzzzz maaaaaxx!

17. qtbabyu

qtbabyu Guest

My new SS VMAX from CCV showed up today. Blue LED. Ego top cap. (Vision Clearos fit perfectly) Beautiful finish. Thanks Andrew!
    BTW, put me on the waitlist for the Zmax.

18. Rosita

Rosita Guest

Re: the Zmax... Why would it matter to you all if the vaping level was specifiable in watts instead of volts?

That question kinda sounds like a troll, but it's not... really, I wanna know what advantage you see in that.

19. BobB

BobB Guest

It maintains the vaping profile regardless of the resistance of the *tomizer--you don't have to keep adjusting the voltage up and down when you change.

This can be advantageous even if you only use a specific rating of *tomizer since they can vary +/- .2 ohms and there can be a significant difference between two 2ohm cartos when one meters at 1.8 and the other at 2.2. With wattage control the voltage is automatically adjusted to give the same vape on each...

:)

20. Zanizh

Zanizh Guest

Ok Freddie I'm staying tuned ...

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2