Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The Redskins have gotten their man to shore up the defensive

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by zhangzk, Nov 27, 2019.

1. zhangzk

zhangzk New Member

Device:
    daf
    Juice:
    geg
    WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Looks Like Someone Has A Sixpack Of The MondaysDaily SlopRedskins RecapsEDTShareTweetShareSharePig Pen Podcast: Landing LandonVincent Carchietta-USA TODAY SportsThe Redskins made the first big splash in a stacked safety class with the signing of Landon Collins. On this week’s Pig Pen Podcast Stacy McGee Jersey , I break down the move and how it started a great 24-ish hours for the Redskins.Despite saying that he would take C.J. Mosley over Collins at a similar price, I’m thrilled with the Collins deal. I think it sets a good direction for the Redskins future on the defensive side of the ball for the next few years. Also, there is no such thing as having “too many” Alabama defenders on a roster.Moments before I hit the team released Stacy McGee and Zach Brown to free up cap space. While the McGee move makes sense D.J. Swearinger Jersey , I’m very skeptical about the Brown move. It’s been a few weeks in the making but it still seems like a bad move to release a player that had such a positive impact on defense.With the benefit of a few days to let the Case Keenum trade sink in I give my thoughts on the newest quarterback competition in Ashburn. When Rams defensive coordinator Wade Phillips was a guest on PFT Live in July 2017, he told us he thought that his son Wes was ready to be an NFL head coach but the Washington tight ends coach hasn’t gotten that look yet.Phillips spent a little time promoting his son again on Thursday. Phillips said Wes helped sell him on the idea of going to work with Sean McVay when McVay moved from Washington to Los Angeles for his first head coaching job and noted the relationship between the two men seemed to fit hiring trends around the league.“Wes is a young offensive coach who knows Sean McVay, if anyone is looking for a head coach Zach Brown Jersey ,” Phillips said, via Rich Hammond of the .Phillips spent the rest of his time with reporters talking about the Saints offense and what his unit will have to do to come up with a better result than their 45-35 regular season loss, but not even that sizable task could get in the way of a good quip that might help his son move up the coaching ladder.