Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The Odyssey - anyone got one?

Discussion in 'Vape Reviews' started by AlissaPie, Sep 23, 2015.

1. AlissaPie

AlissaPie New Member

Did a search for a review but nothing turned up, just wondering if anyone has one and if so what they think. Looks like a good all round easy solution for $100. Keen to hear anyones opinion.

2. The Totally Wicked

Full of the usual Totally Wicked hype ... but interesting , kinda sorta ... its just a fancy housing for a battery and a DCT set-up , in my mind doesnt bring much to the party innovation wise , but it looks shiny?
    Apparently well made , which is a bonus , but I dont think you will get much of a rave off review sites that havent been primed by TW ( there is a LOT of politics going round about TW that have turned a lot of people away )

There is also the fact hes basically turned out a 14500 version of "The Screwdriver " and given it a name very similar to Imeo's Odysseus ... to stir up a bit O trouble ;)

Edit the above is simply my opinion , not meaning to stir shyte ... ( Have to type that in case a litigeous vendor tries to sue me or the forums LOL )

3. n1k1ta

n1k1ta New Member

Ah ok, see this is all new to me. I'm still on a little ego bat and a clero that is 6 weeks old, I still have the original ego atty but that is garbage.

4. eveasittlea658

eveasittlea658 New Member

That spinfuck magazine site seems to do a lot of TW reviews. I ignore it for that reason alone.

5. allstarsamelo

allstarsamelo New Member

Whats wrong with TW? I have never heard of em to be honest.

6. farbut

farbut New Member

Pop over to ECF and ask LOL
    Lets just say ... the owner has an "interesting " take on things ........