Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The "Detonator" is a 5 Volt Custom Personal Vaporizor

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by asleep_or_dead!!, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum but not new to vaping. I am a hobbiest. I wanted a high volt mod but couldn't afford one, so I learned to make my own. I have added LED lights to my Mods lately. I have sold a few to friends, and this AD was on another forum.

I have taken the prices for my Mod off of this thread- I will sell them in the classifieds if I'm allowed to. This thread is the best way for me to show you what I have made.

I have made a Video explainig to others how to make there own DIY 5 Volt Mod. Also, I have made a video explaining why I think 5 volt is best. 5 Volts is the "Sweet Spot"

Enjoy
    Robert
    ]

"Detonatorâ€‌ 5 Volt Personal Vaporizor

5 Volts is the Sweet Spot / Multi Volt is 3.7 or 6+ Volts

[​IMG]

ü Detonators are made to work at five volts, it is the sweet spot. Multi Volt Models work at 3.7 volts or 6 volts depending on the batteries used. I can make you a multi volt model but I recommend the 5 Volt configuration.
    ü All Detonators are custom made to order. Choose Voltage, Body color, and Zero, One, or Two LED’s
    ü Inline Voltage Regulators keep the voltage a constant 5.01 volt exactly for the entire life of the fully charged CR2 batteries. The voltage is constant and the vapor remains constant for 2-4 hours depending on how much you vape
    ü Detonators Use’s Standard 510 Atomizers
    ü Standard Body Colors are- Black, Red, or Blue. Others color are available but take longer to get.
    ü End Cap Power Lock Out is perfect for carry the Detonator in your pocket.
    ü One LED Detonators have a Green LED used to see if End Cap Power Lock Out is ON/ OFF
    ü Two LED Detonators have the Green LED mentioned above and also have a Red LED that is activated when the button is pushed and the atomizer is powered, it is a “cherry simulatorâ€‌
    ü LED’s are Green and or Red
    ü 65$ Zero LED Detonator
    ü 75$ 1 LED Detonator
    ü 85$ 2 LED Detonator

This Video Explain how the 510 Atomizer works at different Voltages- Video- 510 Atomizer at different voltages and Nic. Milligram Usage- Atomizer Alignment explained! - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

DIY
    For those who don't want to buy a Detonator
    This Video Explain How to Make Your Own Detonator- Video- How to Make a 5 Volt Mod "Detonator" - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Some 1 and 2 LED Detonators
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Detonators without LED's

[​IMG]

All Detonators are made tough from the inside out. All parts are double protectected by heatshinking and encasing in epoxy. This will help protect the PV from internal short circuits or failure.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All Detonators are made with vent holes in case of battery problems

[​IMG]

Contact me at [email protected]

2. GinaB

GinaB Guest

btw- I am a Hobbiest not a Manufacturer. I bought my first Mod from Shreck and quickly coppied it. I started making these cause I wanted something that was not available. My first Mod did what no other Mod commercially made could do. [​IMG]

This is my first Mod and here is the thread. Sorry it's on ECF. You have to set your view to Black/blue cause I wrote it in white text?- whoops- My First Mod- High Volt Multi Volt 2 Button - e-cigarette-forum.com • The place for electronic cigarette reviews, news and chat

Now I like the 5 Volt option better and I have added 2 LED's something I still don't see in commercially made Mods. I make these one at a time at my kitchen table.[​IMG]

It amazing how I went from making my first mod on 9/17 and a month and a half later according to ECF I'm a Manufacturer- lol

Any way like I said I'm a Hobbiest trying to make the coolest 5 volt PV I can.
    "Detonator" 5 Volt Personal Vaporizor
    Contact- [email protected]

Thanks Robert

3. LargeM

LargeM Guest

All Detonators also have a safety feature I usually don't talk about. The End Cap is a Power ON / OFF Switch that turns OFF all power when putting the unit in your pocket. Turning off all power can save your atty from possibly mis-firing when putting the PV in your pocket.

Detonators also come with an LED so you can tell just by glancing at the PV if the Power is On / OFF

These are features are not seen in other PV's if you are interested and want more info. please contact [email protected]

4. Cutey

Cutey Guest

Pretty badass mod you got there man. Go ahead and sell away in the classifieds if you want. We won't charge you to do that here. Be sure to come hang out in the video chat some time!

5. black_rose_

black_rose_ Guest

Thank you Sir,

I need a new webcam, but I'll be there soon. I will put this is the classifieds.

6. Gigixoxo

Gigixoxo Guest

Webcams aren't a requirement if you just wanna come hang out. Hope to see you soon!

7. The "Detonator" is a 5 Volt Custom Personal Vaporizor

Better call pest control, the Detonator roach is here now also!!!