Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

the can mod (w.i.p)

Discussion in 'Vape Mod Talk' started by raynierayne, Jun 29, 2015.

1. raynierayne

raynierayne New Member

so I'm currently in the process of building a can mod in a dr peper can I have taken the top off and added tabs to it so it can be placed back on securely and lined the inside of the can with 3 day epoxy coated cardboard to reinforce the thin sides

I'm trying to build this with as much as I have lying around I will need to order another 510 connection or may butcher an ego for it's main board and connection I'm planning to run it off 1 or 2 900mah unprotected lithium cells I would love some suggestions and ideas and also has anyone here built one before

[​IMG]

so far I have wired the battery pack and switch leaving all the wires too long on purpose so I can figure out the lay-out then I will cut and shorten later I need to mount the switch in it's final position I have used a pressure switch from my box of nerf scraps and battery pack is from an old power wave pc controller wiring is from leftover pc parts

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok so a quick update I have since ordered a better battery pack and also a cheap ego to use for its pcb/switch and the connector they should arrive soon will continue with this once I get them expect lots more pictures :)

2. DAYZII

DAYZII New Member

Shoulda used a beer can and get to know the police in your area. :) There's was a place that sold something like this. Not sure whether they are still around.