Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

The Broncos tendered exclusive free agents Elijah

Discussion in 'New Vapers Forum' started by zhangzk, Dec 3, 2019.

1. zhangzk

zhangzk New Member

Device:
    daf
    Juice:
    geg
    Wilkinson Phillip Lindsay Jersey White , Joe Jones, Dymonte Thomas and Tim Patrick (pictured) on Thursday, Mike Klis of Denver’s 9News reports. They did not tender linebacker Jerrol Garcia-Williams, who missed all of last season after tearing an anterior cruciate ligament in an August practice.Garcia-Williams, who went undrafted out of Hawaii in 2017, spent part of his rookie season on Denver’s practice squad. He played 11 regular-season games and made two tackles.Wilkinson, 24, played 12 games with seven starts at right guard last season. He played nine games in 2017.Jones, 25, appeared in all 16 games last season after playing seven in 2017. The outside linebacker played only 25 snaps on defense and 346 on special teams in 2018.Thomas, 25, played 12 games last season and three in 2017. The safety made an interception, had a sack and recovered a fumble in only 42 snaps on defense. He also played 214 snaps on special teams.Patrick, 25, played 16 games with four starts last season, the first regular-season action of his career. The receiver made 23 catches for 315 yards and a touchdown. Checking in on the Denver Broncos biggest 2020 NFL Draft needs and sleepers with NFL Draft Network’s Trevor Sikkema." Denver Broncos 2020 DraftTaking a look at the 2020 NFL Draft needs for the BroncosNew Womens Phillip Lindsay Jersey ,98commentsChecking in on the Denver Broncos biggest 2020 NFL Draft needs and sleepers with NFL Draft Network’s Trevor Sikkema.MDTBack when I was first hired to write for Mile High Report, I knew I’d have to do a better job of keeping up with the NFL Draft. I’d built up a couple of different NFL coverage lists when I was contributing to Sports Illustrated, but knew we lacked on draft guys we looked to. It didn’t take me very long before stumbling upon Trevor Sikkema, who added significant draft coverage to The Pewter Report when he wasn’t covering Tampa Bay. I figured any additional insight I gleaned about the Buccaneers was well worth learning for keeping up with such a great prospect evaluator.Nowadays you can check out a ton of his work for The Draft Network, a site at the top of my short list for the best draft content anywhere. Trevor had some time to share his thoughts on the Broncos 2020 needs as well as prospects he’s already high on, and I had to share.1st and 10With Emmanuel Sanders, Chris Harris Jr. and all three starting defensive lineman’s contracts expiring in addition to a slew of unproven talent on offense, what would you say Denver’s biggest 2020 needs look like? Tough to say right now because so much can change in a season, but just looking at who might not be in Denver next year, they could certainly stand to add a cornerback or wide out. This wide receiver class is awesome, so they’re in luck if they want to pick one up there. Players like Henry Ruggs from Alabama, Tyler Johnson from Minnesota or even Ohio State’s K.J. Hill could all be solid targets in various rounds. If they want a defensive lineman, the talent seems really rich at the top with guys like Chase Young, A.J. Epenesa and Alton Robinson. But if Denver isn’t pick high they might miss out on them.2nd and 8I’ve heard a lot of buzz about this upcoming receiver class. I’m curious what you think of the draft by position compared to the 2019 draft. What position groups stand out already, and where could John Elway potentially grab some value later on the board?This wide receiver class is STACKED, and I think it’s even better than 2019 was. Jerry Jeudy John Elway Jersey White , Henry Ruggs, CeeDee Lamb, Laviska Shenault; all of those players could impact any NFL team right away, and could all be first rounders when it’s all said and done. I also really like this cornerback class at the top. Players like Paulson Adebo, Bryce Hall and Kristian Fulton all give defense that man coverage shut down corner potential. They’re guys that you’ll play on the outside to shut it down. Plus I think running back is the deepest class we’ve had in years. Might not have superstar power at the top like Barkley’s year, but Travis Etienne, D’Andre Swift and Jonathan Taylor will be immediate assets.3rd and 3With that in mind, could you give me a few prospective draftees Broncos Country should keep an eye on? Most know about Jerry Jeudy, but any potential sleepers you’re excited about this year?I’ve already named a few above — sorry, I just couldn’t wait to talk about this receiver class — but lesser known guys I really like are Texas A&M’s Kendrick Rogers, Vanderbilt’s Kalijah Lipscomb and Baylor’s Denzel Mims.Rogers is a big body who is A&M’s best weapon this year. Lipscomb is a pass catching machine who can play any spot at receiver. And Mims is a big man with some serious deep speed to take the top off a defense. 4th and inchesAnyone else you’re hyped for that look like great fits for the Broncos?With Chris Harris potentially on the out, a guy in the Top 100 who I could see the Broncos liking a lot is UCLA cornerback Darnay Holmes. Holmes shut down former first round pick this year Marquise Brown in their matchup in 2018, and looks like he has the ideal skillset with speed and savviness to play in the slot and lock down top receivers in space.