Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Tanked atty

Discussion in 'Vape Modding and Technical' started by jehnzlittey8679, Dec 3, 2015.

1. jehnzlittey8679

jehnzlittey8679 New Member

So, we have dripping atties, and we have carto tanks, has any modders out there come up with something that does away with the carto and utilizes a high quality atty that either self feeds or can be helped along manually in conjuction with a tank?.. Just curious..

2. nady

nady New Member

Imeo GG is bringing out out a rebuildable atty that works in all tanks. Called "The Achillies". Theres a thread on here but more on ECF. Looks good. Nhaler also have the reactor tank.

3. BeendenvedNub

BeendenvedNub New Member

I have no idea cop, hence the question, i mean like a simple atty, That is fed either by draw or by button or by ??? From a large tank, Rebuildable, no not really. Just a different style to carto where the coil is fed by other means than filler.

4. bjanessittay7613

bjanessittay7613 New Member

Ill have a look art thanks

5. Warren T

Warren T New Member

Cisco has a few prototypes on the go.

RC

6. suhail_08

suhail_08 New Member

Cant see it in ph cop.. Bugger it.

7. Gitegoste

Gitegoste New Member

Ill have a squiz, thanks rc

8. k_on_rad

k_on_rad New Member

Killer 705?

9. jehzdarky8635

jehzdarky8635 New Member

Thats sort of what i meant cop but not real simple.. Lol

10. Knommaenhargo

Knommaenhargo New Member

The UFS seems a bit fiddly. Gorgeous, but fiddly. I love the idea of an atty tank, I believe the awesome modder from the Philippines who made the ERA is doing an atty tank as well.
    I love dripping, the flavour is amazing, I've been told that genesis vaping is also just as, if not more glorious. RBAs scare me, so the idea of a straight up atty tank is quite appealing.

11. Cookie

Cookie New Member

Filbert you know anything about that one?, all i can get is made by leo, every vid is ??? Language lol

12. Angry Grandma .

Angry Grandma . Member

13. secoska

secoska New Member

Getting much closer, i got the dripper and am happy with that, might be worth a look.. Althogh not exactly what i was thinking. Thanks Filbert

14. AgenceWep

AgenceWep New Member

I built a atty tank about 8 or 9 months ago using a LR306 atty and a cheap tank, with a manual control valve (of sorts). Worked okay, but I found that I didn't enjoy the pissing around with it. There was a fine line between flooding and a good vape, and couldn't pick when the atty needed a top up and I got really bad dry hits.

I found the how-to on ECF, which I downloaded (somewhere :)), I could try and find it if you're interested.

15. KAL

KAL New Member