Welcome to Vape.to ! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Vape.to community.

Taking the next step into RDAs.....but will my istick cut it?

Discussion in 'Vape Politics and Media' started by foefdateego, Jun 30, 2014.

1. foefdateego

foefdateego New Member

Still very much a newbie but Ive decided to take the next step and get into dripping.

Have decided to get a Youde IGO-W6 - unless anyone has any better suggestions......but it occurred to me that my istick may not be up to the job.

What do you more experienced people think?
    Will I need to get another mod at some stage...and if so, what would you recommend?

2. creed_86

creed_86 New Member

Of course it will, you can use rebuildables on Ego batteries if you keep the resistance high enough.

Nothing wrong with the Youde IGO's either, even the plain old IGO-W is a great bang for buck atty.

3. Julia B

Julia B New Member

Second the IGO's, I've thrown out a bunch of clone RDA's, the positive posts popped or the O-rings were loose or whatever the case they were just garbage. For like $13 the IGO-W is a champ. Great little 1st dripper. I just drilled out 1 side to 2mm for single coil use & I'll probably plug up the other side one day. The W6 is more for quad coils though. If your spending $35 I'd look at a Mutation X. Ticks a lot of boxes

4. Deseepet

Deseepet New Member

Yep ! Am using Overdose on mine running at 1.4ohm i rarely go above 3.5 volt

5. carpinteyrodbo

carpinteyrodbo New Member

Hi!

Look down. :D

6. ApetteNog

ApetteNog New Member

Yes, definitely you need to get new istic!